Chapter 18- Jimli

I DON'T know why but i just focused on his eyes while scanning the pic

I DON'T know why but i just focused on his eyes while scanning the pic. And i realised...................
.................
BISH HIS EYES IS THE LOVELIEST THING IN THIS ENTIRE MULTIUNIVERSEEEEE.

O...k imma stop go enjoy my story.

Juli POV

I searched every corner of my house and i still Couldn't find TAE?! WHERE DID THAT SON OF BITCH GO?! I TOLD HIM TO WAIT FOR ME!!!

"MOM!WHERE'S TAEHYUNG! "- I yelled as i went downstairs.

" Call him oppa he is older than you"- my mom gave me a stern look.

"Ehh!oppa my foo-"
I quickly cut myself off as the woman in front of me gave me a death glare.

Author's pov

Note down that  Juli's mom Doesn't like any type of slungs.ok bye~

Back to Juli's pov

I fake coughed and cleared my throat,
"Ok I'll call him oppa from now on. So now tell me where did he go?"

"He went with Rose to hangout in the bridge"- she said while focusing on the kdrama " What's wrong with secretary kim?"

Author's pov
YOO I LOVE THIS DRAMA SO FUCKING MUCH! YOU SHOULD GO AND START WATCHING IT IF YOU HAVEN’T YET.

Ok sorry for interrupting but bish idc🖕.

Again back to Juli's pov

"WHAT THE ACTUAL-"- I cut myself off as soon as my mom started taking her shoe off and pointed it to my face. If i Didn't then i would have received a shoe on my face.

" Nevermind I'll call Jimin!"- i ran upstairs and grabbed my phone as i called Jimin instantly.

"Argh! Who's harming my beautiful sleep right NOW?! Hello?"- Jimin groaned as he picked up without seeing the caller id.

" Bitch! Get ready and get out of your house right NOW! I'm going THERE to pick your ass up"- i said through gritted teeth.

"WHAT?! NO I'M SLEE-"

"YOU BETTER DON'T MESS WITH MY MOOD RIGHT NOW OR IMMA GONNA CUT OFF YOUR BALLS!"

"Ok ok!  I'm coming "- he cuts the call and quickly grabbed his jacket. Then he rushed to Downstairs. He grabbed the keys and locked the door after heading out cause he Didn't wanna wake up his parents and Elie.

Authors pov

Go check if Elie is even sleeping or not😉😏.

Back to story:

There was Juli standing while staring ahead.

Jimin's pov

Is THIS girl a robot or what?

"Juli!"-he called as she turned around and gestured him to come beside her.

" So...you were sleeping huh?"- she asked.

"Yeah"- i sighed.

And you harmed my sleep😑😑😑

" Let's go! "- she said as she grabbed my hands and dragged me.

" Where?"- i asked.

"You'll see"- she winked after looking back at me.

Atlast we reached the beach (bitch). Light winds were caressing our skin as we sat on the cold sand.

" Why did you want to come Here at this time?"- i chuckled.

"Just Didn't wanna spend time alone and cherish it with some special person"-she smiled as she looked at the waves and the moon.
"Ok then"- i pulled her legs and laid on it as she was surprised by my sudden action.

But soon she smiled and cared my soft hair as i closed my eyes.

" Just Don't sleep on my lap pabo!ok? I can't carry you!"- she chuckled.

"Mmph"- j hummed as i snuggled more on her lap and hugged her waist.

She kept looking at his beautiful face. Everything about him was perfect except his height. No i mean its ok but still he is shorter than Tae,Jin or Kook. Nevermind he has the kindest soul than anyone else.

" Juli...."- i said with a raspy voice.

"Yes...?-she responded.

" Why can't you be mine....?"

I opened my eyes and stared into hers directly.

"In what way...?"-she asked averting my gaze.

I quickly got up and cupped her  cheeks to make her look at me,
" Look at me in the eyes. Tell me what you see?"

"Your eyes are serious and that's weird"- she said while scanning my eyes.

" Why is it weird if it shows love for you?"-i asked seriously.

She gulped and quickly stood up.
"Jimin! I guess you need to sleep. You're out of your mind."

She turned around to leave but i grabbed her hands and pulled her on the sand with me.

Then i crawled on top of her as my eyes pierced through her soul.

"I guess i need to show it on the other way......"

I said as i slammed my lips Against her.

She was too taken aback by my actions.

I kissed her passionately but a little roughly too. I pulled away after a while as she  catched her own breath and i  stared into her eyes. She stared back at me with shockness.

"You are mine and only mine....."

Life goes on Let's live on.

Stream or I'll else steal your bias in your nightmares 🙂🔪

Ok imma go and read some ff now. Goodbye....... 💘💞❣️

Please Don't hate me that i Don't upload frequently.  It's just that the stupid assignment of school is giving a lot of pain in ass.

I hope you understand my situation. Btw i love youuuuuu💜