Chapter 12 - The prom (part 2)

ear I DON'T know but nowadays Tae is bias wrecking me a lot. No he's my brother. 😶😶😶

~~Main story ~~

{Suddenly Kook approaches them with a wide grin Because he is in a happy mood}

"Who are kissing?"- he smirks as he heard them talking.

Tae and Rose Both forwarded their hands and DAMN the wide smile that was covering his face vanished in a matter of second.

Kook's pov

My heart came to a thud and i just quickly escape from that place.

Just after that Elie approached them.

" Argh! It's embarrassing!  I Don't know how to dance properly and i was looking like a fool on the dance floor "- she complained.

Elie not getting any response from them asked,"Why are you guys looking so shook? "- she tilts her head, " Did something happen? And i just saw Kook getting out of here and when i called his name he Didn't respond "- she just asked with confusion.

"Yeah I'll explain "-Rose said slowly.

They made Her sit on the chair as she explained to her.

" So you mean Juli just pulled my brother and kissed him....?"- Elie said processing every thing on her head.

"Yeah but i Didn't know she liked him..."- Tae crossed arms.

" I guess this is not about liking. She was drunk and so yeah it can happen"- Rose said logically.

"Well...I'll go for Kook"- Elie stated as she got up and headed where Kook headed.

[On the other hand Jin]

Jin's pov

I was looking for Fiona the whole time and finally i found her and guess what i found her completely passed out.

" Ahh! Fio!!! We have to dance. They're calling us for dancing "- Jin shaked her body.

" Jin...f-find m-me a-a b-boyfriend"- Fio mumbled.

Jin's eyes became wide," HEY why do you need a BoYfRiEnD when I'm your BeStFrIeNd"- Jin yelled.

"Can i kiss you?"- Fio looked up at him drunkly.

Jin's ear turned red and his face became like a tomato.

" What a-are y-you s-saying?"- he stuttered on his word."
" Then  you're my best friend i can't kissssss youuu but i can kiss my boyfriend!"- she said drunkly.

" No I've lose the bet with Juli so that's why..."- Fio tried to get up as her head aches.

"Why do YOU girls do that kind of bets?!"- Jin massaged his Own temples.

Fiona passed out again..

" This girl"-Jin sighed.

Meanwhile.....

Kook's pov

I sat on the pool side. I need to get this Out of my head. My eyes became blurry and i stared ahead. Suddenly Elie approached and i quickly shooked off my tears.

"Kook.... Is everything Alright? "- she asked as she sat beside me.

" Yeah why will it not?"- i gave a fake smile.

"You can tell me right..."- she puts her hands over my wrist.

"It's just that.... Nevermind You'll not understand. "- Kook hesitated.

Elie sighed," You like Juli right?"-she asked.

Kook looked at Elie with a shocked gaze.

"How did you-"
"Just tell her...just tell her that you like her"- Elie tried her best to hold back her tears.

But.... .she Doesn't feel the same..."- Kook whispered.
"How did you know? "- Elie crossed her arms.
" She kissed Jimin earlier...."- Kook said with teary eyes.

"Cmon Kook Don't be ridiculous.  She was drunk and tomorrow she'll not even remember that she did it. And i know her the best. She Doesn't like my bro"- Elie defended .

" Ok...I'll try.. Just for you.." Kook gives a small smile.

Elie pov
When he sajd "Just for you".... My heart skipped a beat. Why Just why... Am i falling for him deeper and depper?...when at the end of the day I'll end up getting hurt.

" So should we go? The dance will begin right now i guess..."- Kook asked.

Then they headed over to the dance floor Where they met Rose and Tae.

"Did they go home already  Because they were drunk...?"- Kook asked.

" No bro they Will be staying and we will leave together.. "- Rose replied.

" Ok so where are they?"- Elie asked.
"There sitting"- Rose pointed  Out.

Just then the music started.

Rose POV

Just as the music started Tae pulled me by my waist. I was so close to him that his breath was fanning my nose.  I Don't know...but his eyes became dark From before. I came back to my senses.

" Yah...why are you so close to me?"- i whispered enough loud to hear him.

"Why?... Are you scared that I'll make a move or something..? "- Tae smirked.

" No It's just that we're oddly very close"- Rose looked away.

Tae made Rose to do a spin a time and grabbed her again by the waist.
"You know what? You look gorgeous tonight.... "- he whispered and half smiled.

" Tae! Are you drunk? I mean you never say these things not even in your nightmares "- Rose said slightly with  shock.

" You know what? I just realised today that You're so beautiful and so precious to me"- Tae whispered with a deep voice.

Rose POV

DAMN! Why is his voice so extra deep today? I mean I'm getting goosebumps

"T-tae a-are you o-ok?"- i stuttered.

"I'm completely fine when I'm with you my love... "

My love?....
Did he Just call  me his love.....?

Tae leaned more closer as Their noses were touching and with a swift motion Rose pulled herself a spin to change the position.

JUNGKOOK's pov

Me and Elie were dancing as i kept smiling. I mean she's my besty and spending time with her is so pleasurable. She was holed my shoulders as i hold her back.

"Why are you smiling like an idiot dumbo?"- Elie asked.

" Because I'm with you....with my  besty..." - Kook said so slowly.

Elie pov

YAH! HEART STOP BEATING SO FAST! MY FACE JUST HEATED UP.

"Wait is someone shy?"- Kook smirked.

" YAH! NO"- Elie looked away shyly.

As they were Doing couple dance Jungkook leaned towards Elie and She leaned Away. They stared at Their eyes smiling.

End of  chapter -12.

Byeeeee goodbyee