Chapter-28

Rose pov

"Kook! Please help me... I Don't know what to do without you!!"-i said as a tear left my eyes.

" Ewww Don't cry like an ugly duck! "-Kook said with a disgusting expression.

As he said that more tears left my eyes. Sometimes i wonder even if we are siblings or not.

"Please help me Kook. I know that mom also supports me but mom can't go ahead of father...."

"So you mean i can cut off father's decision? "

"No It's not like that!"-i said frustratedly. " Just help me.... Just try to convince them... I love Tae...."- as i thought about Tae more tears left my eyes. Earlier he came and my father Didn't let him enter even.... I Don't know if my father can sense that we are in a relationship.

"You know that It's impossible to convince that old man about something "- Jungkook scoffed.

"Jungkook! He is still our father!  Don't say like that please! "-i said as i realised that he was the one who took care of me from the day i saw the world.

"Yeah yeah whatever"-he shrugged.

"But-"

Suddenly a knock starlted the both of us. I stared horrified at the door.

"Open the door It's me..."- Mom said.

"Phew.... "- i got up and unlocked the door as mom quickly entered and closed the door.

" Mom? Umm did something happen?"-Kook asked.

"No but I'm here to tell you a plan."-mom seemed nervous.

" what plan mom?"- Rose asked confusedly.

"Rose... I know after hearing my words You'll think that I'm mad or something but sweetheart You'll have to do a thing....."-my mom said as she caressed my cheeks.

" Mom.... I don't wanna marry him...."- i said as i hiccuped due to crying.

"I know baby.... And I'm here to stop this marriage." -she again caressed my cheeks.

"How?"-Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows.

"Umm....Rose.... You'll have to be pregnant......"

"WHAT THE FU-"

"WHAT?!?!?!?!?! "- Rose cuts off Jungkook as she yelled in disbelief.

"Rose trust me... I thought a lot but you know It's the only way...."- guilt showed in her mom's eye.

" NO FUCKING WAY IN HELL ROSE IS VIRGI-"

"YAH! SHUT UP YOU COCK!"-Rose yelled and cutted off Kook.

Her mom sighed.

" Rose... It's the best option i Have or else You'll have to marry Jimin...."

"But mom.... You know i never did that.... So.... And how will i be able to meet..... Taehyung?"- Rose said with a whisper as her whole cheeks burned cause they never talked about this types of topics.

" Don't worry. Why is Jungkook here then?"- Jungkook said as he wiggled his eyebrows.

"Yeah Jungkook will fix everything for You Don't worry!"-my mom squealed.

"But mom what about dad...."

"Don't worry once your dad knows that You're pregnant with Tae's child he Will eventually give marriage with him"

Mom smirked.

Jungkook smirked.

I smirked nervously.

Elie pov

I'm currently at my stupid bro's room. He seemed frustrated... I mean who will not be frustrated after finding Out that they will not be able to marry someone they love. I'm wondering now what if my parents also gave another family promise that they WILL give my marriage with their boy.... I shuddered at the thought and shaked it off. Hell no! I'm not marrying anyone except Jungkook.

I looked at Jimin as he looked at the wall with a blank expression.

"Umm..Jim....?"

"What?!"- he snapped at me.

"Don't lose hope. We can figure out together you know....?"

"Yeah figure out together my foot!"-he mocked.

Suddenly i got a call from Jungkook.

"Yeah hello?"- i said as Jungkook seemed so cheerful from the other side.

" HIII BABE YOU WON'T BELIEVE WHAT MY MOM AND WE JUST PLANNED?!"-He squealed like a child.

"What?"- i asked with curiosity.

" ROSE WILL BECOME PREGNANT!"

I choked.

Jimin choked.

Our whole room's  thing choked.

"Umm...are YOU joking or not?"-i asked him as I'm  puzzled.

"Of course NOT! WHY WILL I?! AND ALSO I'M PLANNING THAT.....why Won't we also do that you know...."

"Yah! Pervert!  Imma gonna choke you-"

"Yeah baby choke me~~~"-he said with a moan.

I felt like my cheeks will burst out so i instantly cut The call.

"This guy is something God! "- i said while shooking my head.

Coming soon😜💜

Cover made by kookiebro