Chapter 11- The houseowner.

Omg! Did you see the concert? I saw it both yesterday and today!!!!

Our Jin's beauty😍

???Pov
I was walking infront of the house where the boys live...but wait what?Why is there shoes of girls and I'm getting the Fragnance  of girls.

"Something seems fishy...Why am i getting Fragnance of lady's perfume from the house? No i need to check."

(As she reached the door she rang the bell)

"Jimin go look who came"- Jin mumbles at sleep as he pushes Jimin.
" No you go"-he replied with a husky voice.

{Then JIMIN got a call from Tae}

"Ye?"- Jimin picked up.
" Aish go open the door.I'm sleeping "- Tae whispered yell.
" Bitch you go! I'm also sleeping "- he replied annoyedly.
" Go open the door.I'm going back to sleep"- He hanged up.
"YOU-" Jimin got up annoyedly as he heads downstairs to see Through doorview as his jaw hung low."The landlady? Jin!! The landlady is here!!!!"- Jimin ran upstairs as he yelled.
"So what maybe she needs-"
"YAH! STUPID GIRLS ARE JN THE HOUSE"-He yelled.

Jin woke up as he yellef and ran towards Rose and Elie's room.

" Oh no!  I should also wake them"- Jimin ran towards Juli and Fio's bedroom.

Time skip two minutes later~~

Jungkook came downstairs to open the door acting sleepy, "Annyeonghaseyo!  Why are you here at this morning? "- he acted surprised.
" I'm being straightforward. Is there any girl in this house?"- she crossed her arms.

Tae talked from Jungkook's back," Girls? Haha? What are u saying? Why would there be girls at our house?"- Tae nervously laughed.
"Why do boys bring girls home? Of course to have fun right?"- she cocks her eyebrows and smirked.

..............
..................................
She continued," Anyways i need to check that if you're telling truth or not"

"Oh sureeee"- Kook moves aside to let her in.
" Where are the other boys?"- the lady asked as she headed upstairs.
"Well Jimin is taking a shower and Jin is sleeping "- Tae stated.

The landlady stopped infront of Jin's bedroom," Can i go in?"- she asked.
"Ah sure"- Kook opens the door.

Then they goes in and sees Jin's sleeping.

" Hmm....everything is fine i guess"- the lady said.

Kook's POV

I moved closer to the bed cause through a little peek Elie's head can be seen cause it was out. I kicked Elie's head inside as she winched.
"Ouch "- Elie pronunced.
The lady was about to leave but she turned around," Wait what was that?"- she asked suspiciously.
"Haha!  What are you talking about?  You must-"
The lady cuts Tae off by saying," I heard it correctly it was a girl's voice".
"Nono it was Jin mumbling in sleep"- Kook protested.

(Just then Jin started winching)
" Ouch Don't hurt me"- Jin acted like mumbling in sleep.
"See?"- Tae asked.
" Hmm..see him a doctor. Mumbling in sleep Isn't a good sign"- she told coldly.
"We Will "- Kook smiled.

Then the lady heads Out.

Meanwhile.

Elie and Fiona came out of the bed.
" HOW DARE THAT SON OF BITCH KICKS MY PRECIOUS BRAINY HEAD?"-She yelled.
"Yeah- wait what? Brainy head?  I mean until son of bitch was right"- Fio acted shocked.
" YAH"-Elie yelled at her.
"Don't argue!  The virus hasn’t gone yet"- Jin said indicating the lady.

Author's POV

The lady checked every room until he stopped at Jungkook's room.
" May i go in?"- she asked.
"Oh sure. They're - i mean Jimin is on the bathroom "- Tae stuttered.
" Oh can i meet him?"- she asked.

{Jungkook nodded and then they went inside}

"Jimin can you come out for a bit? "- kook knocked.

Jimin pov
Juli and Rose was with me on the bathroom. Juli hid behind the door and Rose on the bathtub. Meanwhile, i just turned on the shower so for it to seem like that I'm Washing. At the moment Jungkook called i sprayed some water on my head and face. Then i went out while rubbing my hair with towel.

" OMO! Aunt? Is there anything wrong?"- Jimin acted surprised.
"No i thought something is wrong so i came here. But i guess everything is fine so I'll get going"- she turned to leave.
" Why Don't you take some with us?"- Jimin asked politely.
"No i guess cause i have work. So I'll come later "- she heads out.

(Tae went downstairs with her and he sighed when the lady went out)

End of chapter 11
I know it was short but next chapters Will be big i Promise.