Chapter -8 Let's get it!

Aww have you seen how cutely Kookie sleeps?

Author's pov: As Their mom gets Out of the house the girls heard a loud bang from every corner of the house

Author's pov: As Their mom gets Out of the house the girls heard a loud bang from every corner of the house. They looked at their side and saw Jin collapsing tiredly on the floor.

"Oh my Jin!"- she runs to him.
Juli runs to the kitchen to see his bro, Elie runs to Upstairs for Jimin and Rose ran to see Jungkook.

At kitchen......

Juli pov: As i went there i saw my oppa laying on the floor covering with sweats.

" Oppa? Let me take you to your room"- i said as i hardly managed to lift him,"What do u eat? You're heavy!"- i panted.

Elie pov: I went to the bathroom and saw Jimin fainted on the bathtub.i shaked his body.

"Oppa? Jimin oppa?"- i worried.
He shockedly wakes up," Wah! What?! Why are you shouting like that when I'm just sleeping dude?"-he said with wide doe eyes.
Elie out of nowhere hugged him,"I Don't know....i thought you fainted "- her voice cracked.
Jimin hugged her smiling cause he knows though his sis is stubborn but she loves him the most.

Authors pov : Don't be in fake thoughts my child...she loves.... Well i will not tell now...😚😚

             ~~Next dayyyy~~~

Girl's pov: The boys slept at one room cause they Were very tired to walk. So we all made them lay in one room.

" Juli.... did you sleep well?"- Rose asked.
"Yup Rose! YouUu?"- Juli replied with a wide smile.
" You're not mad at me?"- Rose said in low tone.
"NOO! why would i?"-shakes her head vigorously.
" I scolded you so much-"
"Hett! Shh! You Didn't... You just made me realise-"
"Hashtag Rosaleen Juliana "- Fiona cutd between them while washing her face and yelled.
" Wow you made 'Romeo Juliet'... Rosaleen Juilana?! DAMN BRO JOSHILLA"- Elie laughed her lungs Out as she highfived with Fio.

As Elie was laughing all boys came down like a school gang. Their outfit was....

Jin...