Chapter 2- College Group

"Yo bitches!"-Juli said smacking the girls head.
" Let's say the code word together "-Elie said as all four girls were at the table.
" A bitch is always a bitch"- Fiona and Rose said in unison.
"Yah! Why Didn't you guys say it?!"-Rose yelled at Juli and Elie.
" Ah our wish"- they both flipped Their hairs.
"By the way where's the doggies?"- Fiona said smirking.

Then out of nowhere Jin comes and yells out of nowhere," Whom did you call doggies?! Yah! Don't forget-"

"Yeah yeah first of all I'm senior to you, second of all you should talk with respect and third of all how dare you to call such a handsome man doggie?"- Rose said while acting Jin and stealing his dialogue.
" When you already know then why Don't you call me that?"- Jin sighed with a blank expression .
"Cause the things you said are not even a bit truth. "-The girls yelled playfully.
" Badass"- Jin mumbled.

Just then Jimin,Taehyung and Jungkook a.k.a the playboy team entered the cafeteria as all girls started drooling their body off for them.

Jimin came and smacked Juli's head saying "Hey baby! What are you eating"- he says while snatching the food away.
" Yah! Do you even have any manners?! Always snatching foods from girls?!"- Juli said while fuming.

"Are you even a... Girl?"-
Jimin said while laughing.

" Then what am i?"- Juli said with a blank expression.
"Third gender "-Elie blurted the line while laughing her ass off.

Rose and Fiona was eating their mind out but hearing Elie's sentence they split the food directly and guess what? It falls on worldwide handsome's face and Best face of the world aka Jin And Tae.

" Wow what an eye catching sight!This needs to be captured. "- Jungkook said as he takes their photos with DSLR camera.

" Ah Jeon Jungkook?!"-Tae and Jin roared.
"I didn't do anything " Jungkook said while backing away sacredly, "Rose and Fiona was the one"-
" However they have done it mistakenly and you captured it!"- Tae yelled.
"Ah my precious face"-
Jin runs to the bathroom as Tae also run behind him hiding his face.

After they left Kook sighed.
" I thought they will beat me up....However from now on i can blackmail them"- he said with a devilish smirk.

"I'm feeling sorry to do THIS to them"- Rose said feeling guilty.
" Ehh....Rather I'm feeling happy for Doing this to them"-Fiona said carelessly.

Juli death glared at Jimin saying,
"Bitch! You're still eating my delicious pasta?!"-she tried to snatch it.

Jimin smirked and puts the tiffin box above his head saying, " You still wanna eat it?Ok then.."- he gives a long lick to the spoon of Juli."You wanna eat it now?"

"Eww! You belless!"- Juli yelled angrily .

Just after Juli said this word the bell started to ring indicating the tiffin Period is over and all of them laughs and heads to their respective classes.

~~~End of chapter 2~~~

What do you think of our swaggy king?😎