Chapter 5- Shared house

"Everyone attention "- the Lecturer stated as everyone gazed their eyes towards him waiting for him to speak.
" Yes sir"- the students replied.
"As you students are the last batch of the year we will celebrare the prom party of yours with all your juniors. We Will not do anymore prom party after this year."- he announced.
" That means we will be attaining prom party with our sisters right, Jim"? - Tae whispered to Jimin.
"Yup but there will be a lot of crowd."- Jimin whispered.
                      ~~ AT GIRL'S DORM~~

" Yepeee Prom party will be held! I always dreamed of this party when i was in primary school. "- Fiona said excitedly.
" What's so exciting about that?"- Elie asked boredly.
"You don't know? "- she asked in disbelief.
(All girls nod their head as no)
" They say that a girl or boy finds their love during the Prom Party"- Fiona said dreamily.

Rose was sipping the coffee but ended up spilling it due to her words.

Juli and Elie laughed their heads off.
"YAH! WHAT'S SO FUNNY ABOUT THAT?"- Fiona asked fumingly.
" Seriously Fio? You believe in these shits."- Juli laughed.
"Yeah i Don't even believe in love and i will believe in love of Prom party."- she laughed while coughing.
" Go then Don't believe me! Katti!"- Fio said whiningly and left.
"This girl"- Elie chucked.

Authors pov: So it wasn’t a dorm most likely an apartment with two bed rooms. The girl's home was away from the college so they lived here in Seoul. Their family lived in Seongjin's city.Rose and Elie shared a room as they both were a bit calm types of girls. And Juli and Fiona shared a room as they were a bit monkey types.

Juli's pov: From evening Fiona didn’t step out of her room. I guess it really hurted her feelings. Well I'll go to our room to sleep now. Rose and Elie has slept a long ago. But i stayed to watch a fucking horror movie and now its scaring the shit out of me. I regret watching it.

                   [ At OUR room]

" Hey Fio!"- Juli sneeked into the room as she checks that if she is still awake or not.
"What?" - Fiona replied coldly.
"I'm sorry for that.... I didn’t mean to hurt your believes that time"- Juli said guiltyly.
" Are you telling from your heart"- she glared.
Juli nods.
Fio smiled cheekily, "Oh my honey!  Come here -she hugged her " Let me show you a glimpse of what I'm playing. "- she smirked and showed the game to her.
Juli's eyes became and wide Because of shock,"Eww! What type of game are you playing?!  You dirty minded-"- Fio cuts her off saying,
" Shh! It's fun you know.. "- she whispered to her.
" Fun my shit"- Juli staed and turns around to sleep.
Fiona also laughed and turned the lights off and snuggled into the warm bed.

                  /\At other room/\

Rose snored.....
Elie snored......
"Hey bitch stop snoring "- Elie mumbled in sleeping.
" Bitch You're the one who is snoring"-Rose mumbled back.
{ Suddenly they heard banging and loud music from the other room}
Elie and Rose woke up shockedly, "Who the hell started this much loud music at night "- Elie and Rose said in unison.
               ||| At other room|||

" Woah oh ou oh oh oh oh woah!"- Juli danced crazily while singing.
"Bang bang bang bang bang!"- Fiona drunly danced.

Suddenly someone bursted open the door.
" BITCH?!?! WTF ARE YOU DOING AT FUCKING 3 AM?!  HAVE YOU GONE INSANE?!"- Elie yelled like no tomorrow.
"DO YOU WANT THE OWNER TO KICK US OUT AT FUCKING 3 AM?!"- Rose for the first time yelled at girls...

Juli drunkly falls on Rose. " I-I'm s-soly  I-its j-just that b-bitch w-wasn't able t-to s-sleep s-so s-she m-made m-me drunk"- Juli said while pointing at Fio with her index finger.
Fio also tried to keep balance as she was also drunk fully,"Y-yup i-i f-forced h-her c-cause"- she cuts herself off as she drunkly falls over Elie.

Suddenly......
They heard......
A doorbell and a loud bang....
And they knew who is was.....

                ~At boys's home~

Jin pov: I woke up by the doorbell of our house. WHO THE SHIT CAME IN 4 AM!! Just ruined my beauty sleep. I got up and by the doorview i saw.......... The girls???What?

Jin opens the door shockedly, "HEY! what are you doing here again with lots of suitcases?!"- Jin asked with wide eyes.
Fiona squished Jin's cheeks," Oh my Jin! Won't you invite us in?"- she said drunkly and stumbled on her own feet.
"What the- is she drunk?"- Jin said with wide eyes.
" Can we come in first?"- Elie sighed.
"Come"- Jin moved aside to let them in.
" Bitch be still "- Rose side hugged Juli as she needs support to stay still.

Hearing the voices Jimin,Taehyung and Jungkook comes down.
" Juli what are you Doing here and also you guys?! "- Jimin asked shockedly.
" Oh my baby!  You came to see me?- Juli made her way to Jimin while stumbling and as soon as he reached him he hugged him.
"Yah! What are you Doing?"- He hugged her as he holds her to prevent Falling.
" We will explain. But can you guys give us a room to stay for some days?"- Rose sighed.
"Umm...it will be hard cause our house owner Doesn't allow girls... "- Tae said worriedly.
" Please we will go back after some days and we will make sure not to get caught by your houseowner."- Elie requested.
"O....K....but just be careful always." - Kook warned.
                 ~~~ 10 minutes later~~~
They all sat on the soffa.
"So... now can you girls explain? - Jin asked.
" Actually "- Rose started..
                  //Flashback//

(Suddenly they heard a doorbell and a loud bang)
" It must be the houseowner"- Elie banged her own forehead.
"What will we do now?"- Rose panicked.
" Nothing Let's open the door!"- Elie said with confidence.

Elie opened the door with a fake smile," OMO! Ms.Kim?  You are here at this time?"- she moves aside to welcome her.
"Yeah i guess last time i warned you not to do party at 3 AM"- Ms.kim said coldly.
" No no.. You must have heard it wrong."- Elie shooked her head.
"Do you think I'm deaf? I clearly heard all the music coming from here!"- Ms. Kim raised eyebrows.
" Ms.Kim please sit. I'll bring you a cup of coffee."- Rose went to the kitchen.
( Suddenly the drunk girls a.k.a Juli and Elie came out)
Elie looked at them and her eyes went upto her forhead,"Didn't you lock the door?!"- She whishpered at Rose.
"I did. BUT oh SHIT! I forgot they had extra Keys"- Rose whispered yell.
" Rose baby we are dead for sure today.."- Elie fake smiled.
"Oh my Ms. Kim has come! Look Fiona! "- Juli said drunkly.
" What did you guys just call me?"- Ms. Kim said with burning eyes.
"Once a bitch is always a bitch"- they both said in unison and drunkly falls over Ms.Kim.They continued, " You know how bad houseowner are you?"
"Rose and Elie take them above from me or i swear i will kick you guys out NOW!!! "- Ms.kim said shaking with anger.
" Aisshh can't you"- Fio  cuts herself off as she puked over Ms.kim's shoulder.
"Yeah she is so irri-"- Juli also cuts herself off as she puked over Ms.Kim's face.
" Ahh Juli and Fiona get up!!! "- Rose and Elie tried pulling them off of them.
Ms.Kim boiled in anger," YOU ALL GIRLS GET OUT FROM MY FUCKING HOME OR I WILL KICK YOU GUYS OUT"- she yelled from top of her lungs.
          End of flashback.....

"For these two girls you know from how many house We've been kicked out?"- Rose asked tiredly.
" How many"- the boys asked.
"10 houses "- Elie sighed.
" Well there's nothing to do anymore"- Kook stated.
"Yeah you girls go. There are two rooms for you four girls. And we boys will share a room."- Jin said.
" How about one boy and one girl shares a room?"- Jimin said smirking.
"Yah! Why are you so dirty minded?"- Tae asked while smacking his head.
      💜💜💜end of chapter 5💜💜💜

( Ok so you told me to write long and i did it... Soooo how is my story going lil babies?)😘😘😘

 Soooo how is my story going lil babies?)😘😘😘

Upcoming birthday boyyyy😘😘