Chapter-29

Warning ⚠ :Mature content ahead

Rose pov

I'm so worried now.. Today is the day you know.....Ummm today is the day i Will go out with Tae i mean actually not to hangout like usually. I'm gonna loose my virginity today and I'm super scared.....

"Rose? Are you ready love?"-My mom patted my back.

I got starlted and turned around to see her with a warm smile.

" Mom....I'm scared....."

"Don't be baby.... It's natural."-she Fixed my hair.

" No but what if Dad-"

"Dad will not know anything. Listen today Jungkook will sleep at your room and i will tell dad he hanged out with his friends so he is not home. And then he will not suspect anymore."-she warmly said.

"Ok so should i head out now?"-i asked nervously.

" Yeah baby....."-my mom kissed my forehead.

"Ok mom Tata....."- i hugged her and went out of my house.

Tae pov

It's Been 5 days that i haven’t seen my love but it feels like 5 years. Her mom told me their plan. I Didn't agree at first but now when i thought About it i knew that there's no another way. I sighed. I'm nervous as fuck. Bro I'm  a virgin.....

"Oh God! Help me.... I never wanted to take someone's Virginity this way.... I'm so pathetic... I Don't even have the guts to go and tell her Parents that i love her and she is mine...."-i said as a tear slides down.

" Tae baby?"-someone Very familiar said my name from behind.

I swiftly turned around to see Rose with a warm stare. I lounged towards her and crashed her with my hugs.

She immediately hugged me back.

"I missed you....."-she whispered at my ear.

"I missed you More.... " i whispered as i cried harder.

She pulled back and looked at my eyes full of passion and lust?

"Tae take me.... I need u right now...."-she looked at my eyes intensely as i was aback by her words.

Where did my shy Rose go?

Well I'm not complaining though.

I smirked and leaned towards her ears and whispered

" Oh baby.... No problem i already booked a hotel room for us...."- i winked at her.

ROSE POV
30 minutes  later.

We reached the hotel room and opened the door with the card key. As i entered the door and locked it i got banged up against the door as i found Tae with a meaningful smirk looking down at me with lust.

"Just kiss me."-i whispered the three words and he immediately banged his lips Against mine.

He was such a good kisser. He went all passionate and rough at the same time.

" I need you baby....."-Tae whispered.

"Either me also....."-i whispered at his lips.

He carried me on the bed and ripped everything that i was wearing.

" Aish be gentle "

"Trust me I'm trying my best "

He checked me out from top to bottom and i Didn't even feel embarrassed. God what took over me!

"You're beautiful baby."

He kissed my collarbone and went down to my neck as he sucked and made beautiful arts on it.

I moaned from the sudden pleasure.

"Oh Tae..."- i sighed in pleasure.

He stopped all of a sudden and looked at me.

" Are you ready? "-he asked.

I Smiled warmly to ensure that i am.

He gave me his boxy smile which melted my heart but a second later that turned into a devilish smirk.

He took off his everything slowly and crawled back to me.

He opened my legs wide and lined up his banana with mine.

" Oh baby You're mine and only mine and after today You Will be officially mine cause I'm gonna put my seeds on you"-he dirty talked which made me more wetter than before.

"Daddy Just fuck me already! "-i complained.

"Desperate i see!"-he again gave me his smirk which made him look so hot.

"I swe-"

"AH!"-I moaned out loud as he banged his 8 inch dick on me.

Tears welled up in my eyes as he stopped going deeper and adjusted with me.

"Shh...it will go away soon i promise..."-he kissed my tears away and kissed my lips with full of love which made me feel safe.

"You can move... "- i said as i adjusted with his size.

He thrusted on me slowly as we both moaned in pleasure. After a while he went faster like a beast.

I moaned out in pain and pleasure as this feeling was something new to me.

" Tae baby slow down!"-i yelled.

"I can't.... You're Just so fuckable"- he grunted out loud.

After some minutes we both came as he fell beside me.

"It was best.... "- he whispered and kissed my forehead.

" Thanks for being the first time of me..."-he again told me.

"I'm also grateful for THAT baby"-i whispered and hugged him tight as we fell asleep

ok so It's the first time i wrote smut and i know i sucked at it.
Forgive me.🙇‍♀️