Chapter-40

2 years later

Everything went so smoothly. They are all happy again. Mostly happy cause Jin and Fio came back after completing their course in America.  They would hang out every weekend like before.

And Mo Yeon grew up so much. She runs around all day in house. Her aunt and uncle spoils her with kissies, love,toys and MOST importantly Chocolates. The child would do anything for caramel Chocolates.

They all sat there watching "Friends".  Their favourite tv show from childhood. In a way they all relate with the characters so much.

" Ahh This show is everything"- Juli sighed happily.

"I know right. "-Jin agreed with eyes glued to the screen.

"You know what? They could have just took us as the characters of friends."- Elie chuckled.

" Can't agree MORE! "-Tae gave a boxy smile.

Jungkook smiled while caressing the sleeping baby on her arms.

" ARGH! Seeing an angel in my arms i suddenly crave baby!"-He whined out.

Rose's mother instincts kicked immediately as she instantly took the baby from Jungkook's arms.

"Yah! She was comfortable in my arms!"

"So what?! How dare you want to eat my child?! What are you?A monster?"-Rose shouted.

"Wtf! I Didn't mean it. By saying craving babies i meant that i want a baby of my own."- Jungkook complained.

" Still no bitch! You literally eat everything. There's no guarantee that you will not eat up my child. I can't trust you enough."-Rose rolled her eyes.

"Elie~~~~"-Jungkook whined.

"What?"-she answered back seeming uninterested.

" Give me a baby pleaseeeee. Rosie Won't let me touch Mo!"-Jungkook applied puppy eyes.

"What do i look to you? Childbirth factory? "

"Exactly!"

Everyone bursted into laughters seeing their conversation.

"Well too much shit i can't do that. Ask another girl"-she scoffed.

" Then i Don't mind if you indirectly give me permission to fuck another girl and push out a children out of her vagina"-Jungkook smirked.

Elie's nerve tickled and she snapped her head at his direction.

By her reaction, Jungkook's throat becomes dry.

"Well...only if you want though"- he tried to cover up it with a stupid smile.

"Take your belongings."-Elie said while standing up and grabbing her coat.

"Huh?"

"I think i Don't have to repeat myself"- Elie narrowed her eyes at him.

Jungkook gulped and quickly stood up and followed Elie outside.

Elie left with a small wave without turning around and slamming the door hard.

Everyone was helding their breaths till now and they sighed in unison.

" Damn he be getting a good fuck tonight"- Jimin giggled.

"It's complete opposite of what are you thinking Jimin Park..."-Fiona bites her tongue.

" What's gonna happen then?"- Tae chimed in.

"A tornado is coming for Jungkook. Pray for him. Amen."-Rose interrupted.

They all prayed without knowing anything.

"But seriously though what Will happen?"-Jin furrows eyebrows curiously.

"A wrestling"

The girls prayed on Their mind as the guys's mind was corrupted with not so innocent thoughts.

Suddenly Mo Yeon woke up while rubbing her eyes.

"Dada!"-She tried to spot her dad among them and when she did she gave a boxy smile which she obviously got from her dad.

" Dadaaa!-She clapped her hands and made grabby hands from her mom's arms to go to her dad's arms.

"Awie my princess woke up!"- her dad made Childish noises and took her from her mom's arms.

Even though she could walk but she preferred her dad's arms more.

" Hungy...."

She mumbled on Taehyung's neck.

"Aish my Princess is hungry.... Rose where's her baby food?"-Tae asked.

"Its kept on the tabl-"

Not letting Rose finish her sentence Tae ran to the table and immediately started feeding her Princess.

Everyone chuckled at his behaviour.

"He really did became a caring dad as he always told us that he Will one day..."-Jungkook admired their chemistry.

"Yeah Mo Yeon always wants to stay with Tae instead of Rose."-Juli tried to burn up Rose.

Rose scoffed and replied," That's completely wrong of you to think that. She just wants her dad when she wakes up."

"Yeah yeah that's why i see her clinging onto Taehyung every moment of the day"-Fio roasted her up completely.

Rose looked away while saying,"Whatever"

Small chuckles errupted from their throats seeing her jealous.

"Anyways we Will also be taking our leaves as It's quite late. Ba byeeee~~" Jimin said while grabbing Juli's hands and headed towards their own home.

"Shit they are right. Jin we also need to go! You marinated chicken. We need to eat!"

"Tsk! You're always talking about food. Be romantic like me."-Jin rolled his eyes.

" You? And romantic? Lol Don't make me laugh. It's everytime me who convinces you for se-"

"Honey It's no need to complete the sentence. Remember our chicken is waiting right? Tae! Rose! See ya later!"- Jin gave a pressured smile and Lets go of Fiona's mouth and excused themselves too.

"Well we should also take dinner. What would you like to eat?"

"What's in the menu?"-Tae asked mischievously.

"Ah we can have tteoboki with some kimchi-"

"No thanks i would rather like to eat you"-Tae leaned More closer as Mo Yeon was playing on another room with her toys.

" Stop with the pervertness"-Rose slammed her hands on his head and went away to make dinner.

"Hey i was Being serious!"-Tae laughed and followed her to the kitchen.

Lets admire nature💚🌱🌲🌳🌿☘️🍀

Pc: Me