CHAPTER -33

Mr.Jeon's POV

I very quietly opened the front door of my house. I Don't have that courage to face my wife,my Children Whom i caused so much pain....

As soon as i opened the door my eyes wandered to the Sofa where was sitting my beloved wife. She looks so exhausted. From the way she is sleeping in a sitting position i can tell that she was waiting for me to come.

The whole house remained silence. It felt like everyone was sleeping.

Suddenly i heard footsteps from upstairs and soon Jungkook came in front of me. He Didn't notice me until then and when he did he came to a halt and looked at me with a blank expression before looking away. His face was still red and fluffy due to my beatings. There was bruises.....

"Jungkook..."-my voice cracked. I never cried in my life for my family.

" Yeah appa...?"-he said very quitely.

After all this time i was still slightly relieved that he called me appa...

"I'm sorry son....."-a tear escaped my eyes.

He looked at me with shocked eyes fir a second cause i never apologised to him even when i was wrong.

But soon he frowned.

" Appa please! After all THIS Don't say sorry to me! Say sorry to Rose and Mom. My pain is physical which i can take! But you caused them pain mentally. Appa You'll be in responsibility if something happens to Rose's baby!"- his eyes shined in tears.

"I'm sorry for everything...  I know i never treated you and your sister like a Prince and princess....  But from today i promise that I'll do all of that what i wasn’t able to do."-he pleaded.

Jungkook remained quiet. But anyone Didn't know that Rose was on the staircase and Mrs. Jeon wasn’t sleeping.

I made my way towards Jungkook and hugged him. He Didn't move and was confused for a second.

" Forgive me son. I want forgiveness from all everyone of you. "- i whispered While crying.

Jungkook slowly hugged his dad back and also broke down in tears as Mrs.Jeon and Rose also joined the hug.

They broke the hug and i bend down infront of Rose facing her stomach.

" Come to the world quickly ok?  Grandpa and granny is so excited to see you. "-i  smiled and then got up.

Rose's eyes breamed with happy tears.

" So dad that means...-"

"Yes honey. I want to give your marriage with Taehyung and Wanna see my little princess coming to the world."- i smiled so widely.

Tears fell from Rose's eyes.

"Don't cry anymore Rose. Your papa will not let you cry anymore and It's not good for the health of the child. Just smile everyday!"-i wiped her tears away and hugged her tightly.

She also hugged me back tightly.

Yeah i know this chapter was short like Jimin's height

Yeah i know this chapter was short like Jimin's height . But you know something got in my eyes and It's bothering so much so i can't write even if i want. So please consider my situation. Bye.