Chapter 6- The quarrel

Juli wakes up little soberly,"Ugh... My head hurts a lot...Wait-this isn't my house...Where am i?"- she said as she looks around confusedly.

Fiona yawns and wakes up,"Aissh Juli! Why are you talking at the middle of night-wait did we were here at last night? "- Fiona mumbled as she can't get anything.

Suddenly someone opened the door," WOW! Queen Victorias. Did u sleep well?"- he asked while keeping the tray of tea on the table.
"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!"- they both yelled in unison.
" You girls are sleeping in my room in my bed and you're asking what am i doing here?"- he asked with a blank face.
"Wait wha-"- Jin cuts Juli off.
" No more questions. Go get freshen up. We're waiting for you downstairs."- Jin said while leaving.

Then they got up from bed and made their way to the washrooms.

///DOWNSTAIRS///
"Uff! Why is these girls taking so long?"- Elie said annoyedly.
" For these girls we face trouble in every inch of the world"- Rose said gritting her teeth and banging her cork on the plate.

(After sometimes Fiona and Juli came downstairs)

"Hey Juli,did we drink last night? "- Fio mumbled asked Juli.
" I guess no cause i was asleep.But I'm feeling a little sober."- she said as she sat on the chair.
"Listen"- Rose said as she banged on the table.
{All girls and boys flinched at Rose's sudden behaviour}
" Yes?"- Juli asked sacredly.
Rose looked at others and said,"Follow me".

[At othequicklRose's pov:I locked the door of the room and me,Juli,Elie and Fiona sat on the bed. I looked at Juli and Fiona. Their head was hung low.

I took a deep breath and started,"Do u know since College how many troubles we had to take just for you guys? We all Had been kicked out 10 times just for you guys?! I'm not telling u not to drink!! But why?! Why do you get drunk like crazy assholes?! "- she shouted," Are we,me and Elie not your friends?! If u and Fiona continue to be being like this we will not be able to live with you guys anymore"- she got up and left while saying nothing.

Juli was preventing her tears to fall until now but when she left she started crying silently.Fiona was looking down with a blank expression.

"Guys....Don't cry..."- Elie suddenly got a call," Sorry i will be right back "- she hesitantly left.

Meanwhile👀👀👀

Jimin and Jin's pov: We both were eavesdropping their conversation. Suddenly we heard some footsteps coming closer to the door and we hide. After Rose left again we came close to the door. Suddenly we again heard running footsteps so we Again hide quickly. Elie ran out with her phone.

" Yeah...for me...for only me they're suffering like this.....i gave them a lot of pain... "- Juli sobbed.
" It's not your fault. I was the one who told you to get drunk every time"- Fio side hugged her.

Jin and Jimin decided to come.

Juli quickly wiped her tears away, "Jimin? Sorry for causing you guys trouble"- Juli gave them a small smile.
" Take it"- Jimin sat beside her and gave her a tissue.
Juli takes it,"Thanks Jim"
"Fiona are you not hungry? And Juli you too. Come downstairs. I've made white sauce pasta."-Jin smiled.

~~~ End of chapter 6~~~

[{Hey babies how is my story going?]}
(Don't dare to ignore me)🍴🔪🔪🔪