Chapter-26

Authot pov

They all came back home. And as they are so tired they immediately fell asleep.

~Next morning~

Rose pov

I was sleeping peacefully until Jungkook barged in my room.

"ROSE ROSE! MOM AND DAD NEEDS TO DISCUSS SOMETHING WITH YOU!" -He yelled from top of his lungs.

"Whattt"- i groaned as i woke up and opened my eyes while yawning.

" I Don't know! It's important. I think they are planning on giving your marriage with a bulky gangstar"- he girnned and said seriously at the same time.

I choked on my saliva .

"TF-what the hell are you saying Jungkook! Why the hell would they plan on marrying off to a bulky gangstar?! Ewww that's so gross"- i said as i made a move like vomiting.

He simply laughed and said,
" I guess You're a pain in their ass that's why. Anyways come downstairs. They seem really serious."

"Argh ok"-i groaned and put on my slippers as i walked with Jungkook to the living room.

There i spotted my mom and dad sitting with such an expression i can't express. They seem happy and nervous at the same time.

"Mom? Dad? Did you call me?"- i asked as i sat across from them.

"Yeah honey. We need to discuss something important about your life"-my mom said while giving me a small smile which i returned back in the same way.

"What's it mom? Go ahead"-i asked feeling curious.

"Actually....your mom and dad thought about that It's time..."- dad said while smiling.

" About what? May i know?"

"Rose.... You need to get married with Park Jimin...."

Just as his words left from his lips i felt like my world crushed. All this time from childhood when they said that i need to marry Jimin, i thought they were not that serious.

"Do i Have a opinion?"-i asked feeling a lump on my throat.

My dad simply gave me a cold expression.

" Well sweetheart you Don't have any choice except saying yes...."

Tears welled up in my eyes as i stared at my father's face who has no emotion on his face. I then looked at my mom in order to expect her to stop my father but she simply looked away avoiding my gaze.

"But dad I'm Just -"

"Doesn't matter. Kids on your age already have babies. It Doesn't matter that You're Just in 1st year of University "- he cuts me off.

I looked at Jungkook as he motioned me to stop saying anything further and gave me a comforting nod.

" Ok I'll just head upstairs now. "- i said feeling numb and stood up from the chair.

" Remember one thing Rose"- my dad stated as i halt my steps.

"The marriage is in one month so you better be prepare from now on..."

My breath hitched as i looked back at them.

"But It's too early dad."-i said as my voice cracked.

"Did i want your opinion? And remember one thing You're not allowed to meet with Taehyung from now on until marriage. Your in law's family will not like it I'm sure"- he stated as he motioned me to leave.

Great just great! I'm not allowed to give my own opinion and now I'm not even allowed to meet my best- my boyfriend....

At the way to upstairs i saw Kook waiting for me as he pulled me upstairs and i finally broke down as he hugged me in our room and locked the door so that mom and dad Doesn't hear my sniffling.

~meanwhile~

JIMIN's pov

I was about to head out to meet Juli now as my dad blocked my way.

"Jimin you can go later to meet her but now we need to discuss about your in law's family "

In laws? What in-laws? Are they Out of their mind or what?

"Sit here"-my dad pulled me a chair as i sat and mom also came out from her room as Elie stood on the doorway.

" Yeah what do you want to say? Make it quick!"-i said while looking at my wrist watch every moment.

"Ok I'm gonna go straight to the point and It's that You're going to marry Rosaline Hart"- his father said with a wide smile.

I Just stared at their face trying to find some kind of humor. But no... They are looking all so serious.

" Don't kid me dad"-i laughed as i looked at him.

"Why would i be kidding with you especially when we are talking about your marriage Jimin?"- he answered straightly.

I looked at him with an annoyed expression.

" I have g.i.r.l.f.r.i.e.n.d"-i hissed as i stared at him.

"Then breakup simple!"-his father said not giving a damn.

"No!"-i growled.

" I FUCKING LOVE HER!"-I yelled.

"Jimin! Voice down!"-my mom gave me a death glare.

" NOT YOU TOO MOM!"-I whispered yelled at her.

"I can't do it! I love her that's it! And It's my life and my business! Don't drag your fucking decision and tradition here cause It's not gonna work!"-i banged my fist on the table as i made my way towards the main door.

" PARK JIMIN! YOU HAVE TO MARRY HER AND THAT'S IT! I DON'T CARE ABOUT YOUR OPINION AND YOUR SO-CALLED GIRLFRIEND!"

I heard my father said it as i closed the door infront of me with a loud bang.

~end of Chapter 26~

UwU It's getting interesting i see~~~

Don't worry my candies👁️👅👁️

The next chapters will be such a twist and out of your mind😉

Please Don't stay as silent readers and vote👇😊