chapter -27

Juli pov

I was standing on our usual meeting spot knowing what i need to say to Jimin straight forwardly. He may hate me after i say this but he needs to realise that what I've done was the best for him.

"Juli!"- i smiled after hearing the yell as i turned around but quickly replace my face with an emotionless face.

" HOW ARE YOU?!'-He squealed like a baby.

"Fine."-i mutter avoiding his gaze.

" What happened?  Are you alright?"-he asked as he was About to touch my shoulders but i yanked his hand away from me.

"Don't fucking touch me"-i hissed at him.

"Juli? What happened?  Did i do something wrong?"-he asked confusedly.

" YES YOU DID!  YOUR EXISTENCE IS EVERYTHING WRONG HERE!"

He simply looked at me with a blank face but soon placing it with a big laughter afterwards.

"What? Are you fucking crazy?"- i asked giving him a fake disgusted look.

" No "-he again laughs. " It's just that u are Such a bad actor. You can't even act properly"- he continued laughing.

Did he take a laughing pill or what? I glance at him for a few seconds then turning around and making my way towards my house.

But as i was About to walk i felt a tight  grip pulling me back.

"Letting aside all the jokes, tell me now what happened? "-he said with a hint of dominant in his voice.

Oh Gosh! This man's duality is unbelievable.

I felt vulnerable under his stare but i can't let my week side show.  I tried my best to avoid his gaze.

" Look at my eyes and say what happened! "-he commanded me as i looked at his eyes with a cold Look.

"Jimin I'm saying THIS straightly and the word is..... I want to break up with u."

He looked at me as his eyes become glossy.

"Why.... "-his voice cracked.

"Not any reason. You Just Don't feel attractive to me anymore."

"Juli.... Am i a thing?  Am i a thing that you can use and throw away whenever you want? I'm also a human. Remember i also have feelings "-he mutters as a tear fell from his eyes.

"So do i"- i said not caring at all.

" NO YOU DON'T!  YOU'RE A MONSTER!  AFTER WHAT I FELT FROM YOU FROM ALL THESE YEARS YOU'RE JUST TRYING TO GET AWAY FROM ME?! HOW FUCKING YOU DARE! YOU WERE EVERYTHING I EVER NEED! HOW CAN YOU BREAK OUR RELATION LIKE IT NEVER MEANR ANYTHING TO YOU?! HUH?! HOW-"

"CAUSE IT'S TRUE THAT OUR RELATIONSHIP NEVER MEANT A THING TO ME"-I yelled right at his face.

He froze.

" Don't lie..... You know i can feel when someone's lying."

"I'm not. I Don't wanna be a thing with you that's it."

"Ok."

I stared up at him as he looked at me like a maniac giving me that smirk of his which creeps me off.

He came closer to my ear and whispers slightly

"Juli.... You just made the worst  decision of Your life but Don't worry i Will make you come back  to me either gently or forcefully. I'll find out the reason why are u acting this way...."

He smirked as he made his way to his house as hid hands were in his pocekts.

I finally exhale. Oh God! Why the hell does he makes me so nervous always?

Tae pov

Aish!  Why the hell is not she picking up my phone? I called her for hundreds time already. Should i visit her? Yeah i should cause I'm getting worried as fuck now. I quickly grabbed my hoodie and went to Rose's house. I Don't know what happened to Juli but she had a serious talk with mom and dad and now she is ignoring everyone.

I reached there and knocked on their door. I heard some whispers and shuffling and then after sometimes Rose's dad opened the door.

He gave me a smile which rather felt like a fake smile.

"Yeah Tae!  What is it?"- he stood on the door not even welcoming me to the house like he used to.

"Umm uncle?  Where's Rose? Actually i called her many times but she Isn't picking up. "

Little did he know Rose doesn’t even have a phone with her now.

"Ah she is sleeping. " - he smiled again.

"Sleeping but It's Just 6:30 on evening?"-i asked suspiciously.

"Yeah Tae she is sleeping cause she was tired after the hiking."-he said.

"Uh...o...k.... But please kindly tell Her that i called and came. And when she wakes up just tell her to give me call. Thank you uncle."- i bowed.

" Welcome Tae."- he smiled and closed the door on my face.

I shrugged my shoulders still feeling uneasy with his words. Why was he so nervous while talking to me?

I made my way towards my house.

The main twist has not came yet. So be reasy😉 *wink wonk*

831 words😵