Chapter 9- Their enjoyment

Isn't the photo cute? Do you know who took it? The photographer is also gorgeous just like the model.

~~~At Amusement Park Zone~~~

"We took nice decision of coming here right?"- Jimin smiled at Rose.
" Why do you think so?"- Rose asked.
"I mean Some has gone to Bungee Jumping,some skydiving and some has gone to safari zone. Think casually. They can Only enjoy one thing but we can enjoy many things here."- he explained.
" Yeah you're right. So what are we starting with?"- Rose asked.
"What about pirate ship?"- Jimin raises his eyebrows.
" Then...you go first I'll not come"- Rose replied nervously.
"Why! It's so exciting come and You'll have lots of fun there"- Jimin said delightfully.
" Umm...but"-
"No buts come"- Jimin holds her hand and drags her.

Rose pov: At the moment he held my hand i felt weird. I felt butterflies in my stomach. Aish! What are you thinking Rosaleen Hart?

" Can we get two tickets please?"- Jimin said to the ticket seller.
"Here you go. Btw you guys are nice couples"- the ticket seller smiled.
" Umm...we're just friends"- Jimin scratches the back of his head.
"Don't worry everything starts with friendship "- the person smiled.

(Rose started blushing and Jimin just laughs and they both head over to the pirate ship)

               //2 minutes later //

" AHH! SO FUN UU! TAKE IT MORE FASTER!"- Jimin yelled overexcitedly.
"Jimin? Jimin! Tell them to stop!  I-i'm gonna puke"- Rose holds her mouth to Prevent from puking.
" Please stop!  She is feeling ill"- Jimin said with wide eyes and requested the conductor.

After some seconds....

"I'm sorry for making you stop midway"- Jimin apologised.

Rose ran to the toilet and sat there and puked.

" Are you alright? Will i bring water to you?"- Jimin asked worriedly as he pats her back.
"I-i'm f-fine...Don't worry...."- Rose breathed heavily.
" Should i bring Ice-cream for both of us?"- Jimin softly patted her back.
"No no-"
"Wait here. I'm just gonna go and come "- Jimin runs to the icecream seller.
" Aish! Why do Juli always sag irritating things about him? He is so sweet...."- she smiled.

   |||||At sky diving zone||||

"Is someone missing me?"- Juli asked to herself as she sneezed.
" I guess..."- Kook smiled.
"So Let's go?..."- Juli asked as she stood up.
" Didn't we come here for sky diving?"- Juli asked.
"Oh yeah Let's go...."- Kook stood up and they both headed to the counter.
" How many tickets"- the man asked.
"Two"- Kook said as he was about to pay.
"No no I'll pay-"
"It's ok-"
"Take it"- Juli hands the money to the ticket seller and takes the tickets.
" Why did you give him? I was about to"- Kook pouted.
"Haha this is the first time of me hanging out with you... So that's why"- She smiled.
" Be aware next time or-"
"Or what?"- she wiggled her eyebrows.
"I will tell Jimin that you have a crush on him"- Kook smirked.