Chapter 15-Beyond Happy

Sooo guys what's upp~~~~~
I'm sorry that I'm not uploading but i finally uploaded and bitch get your sweets ready cause this chapter Will be sweet af.

~Main story~

Elie's POV

I just can't stop thinking about Fio and Juli. I mean they Both have male partners and what if they end up doing something.....you know.....Aish! Calm your dirty mind girl!

"Elieeee~~~~~~"- Kook said as he wrapped his arms around my waist and hugged me so much tight that i can't even breathe.

" Kook!!! Let me gooo~"- I whined.

He pinched my cheeks and gave me a bunny smile.

Bro

Bro...why is he so clingy today

"You know what~~~We're all going to somewhere~~"- He squealed in Happiness.

" Where?"- i showed no interest and continued cleaning my room.

"OUR HOMETOWN"- He exclaimed.

" OH MY FUCKING GOD! JINJA (REALLY) "- I jumped up and down.

" YESSSS! I'M SO EXCITED!I WILL MEET MY PARENTS!WE WILL ALL GO CYCLING ON THE HILLS AND HIKING IS ON IT'S WAY"- He giggles like a little child.

"OMG! It will be so much fun! Wait let me inform other-"

"Yah! Pabo they're sleeping their ass off now"- he said as he flicked my temples.

"Ouch! Yah bitch! WHY DID YOU DO IT "-Elie started chasing Kook in a mission to flick his head harder.

" YOU'RE SLOWER THAN A TURTLE "- He mimicked her and ran faster.

_____________
Rose's Pov

WHY THE HELL! OH GOD WHY THE HELL!WHY DO YOU ALWAYS MAKE ME SUFFER LIKE THIS?!I mean which kind of Justice do you show to me? I came into Tae's room to wake him from sleeping and do you know what he did to me?

~~Flashback ~~
5 Minutes ago~~~

" TAE! GET YOUR ASS UP FROM THE BED "- I hissed as i pulled the blanket off from him.

He whined and curled up in a ball due to coldness," Ah...It's cold give it back!"- He whined and said it with his morning raspy Voice.

"Nope! Get up you lazy ass man!"

Within a SWIFT motion i got pulled on the bed and i felt his arms and legs sneaking around my body as he nuzzled closer to me and put his head on my chest. I was too taken aback at his sudden actions. But i Didn't wanna let go for some reasons... His hugs were so warm that it made me feel safe....

He's the only man i feel safe with from my Childhood....

His boxy Smile is able to light up my mood in any type of situation....