1.55 k special 💅🥳

OMG thank you guys so much for 1.55 k?! I DON'T deserve this but still you guys gave me more than i wanted🥺😭 I love YOU  Infinite 💜😣

_____________________________
2 WEEKS LATER

Juli pov

"Why the hell can't you understand i did that for both of us?!"- Tae shouted at my ear.

" TAE WHAT YOU DID WAS WRONG!  THERE COULD HAVE BEEN OTHER SOLUTIONS!"- I yelled at his face.

"Talk with Respect Juli! I'm older than you!"- he gave me a death glare.

"But you aren’t acting Like one!"-i scoffed.

" Ok then tell me! Tell me what Could have i done?! Could i have run away with Rose leaving my family behind?! Could i have left you guys forever?! "

"If YOU for once told me we could've taken a decision together Tae!"

"Yeah yeah so mom and dad would kick us out right?!"

"What is happening right NOW Then?! Mom and dad will still kick you out after knowing the news that u made a girl pregnant before marriage and the girl who is my bestfriend?! Cmon Tae Don't be ridiculous! You're grown up! This wasn’t ever the right decision?!  Think about Rose's life!  What Will Society think if they know you made her pregnant even before Marriage?! "

Tae looked at me with teary eyes.

"I Didn't have any other ways....."-he cried infront of me.

My heart softened seeing my brother's tear flows.

" Tae come here...."- i opened my arms wide enough for him.

He immediately hugged me tight and cried like a baby. It's true that even though he always smiles he cries that lot too.

"I Don't know what to do Juli.... I love Rose and our baby..... I want him or her to see the light of the world. I want him or her to call me 'dad' "- he sobbed.

" shh he will. For now...we need to handle mom and dad...."

"But Juli..."- he pulled away from me.
" Once mom and dad knows that she is pregnant with my child they Will give our Marriage right?"-he sniffled.

"Tae It's not that easy at the way You're thinking..."- i sighed.

"Why?"

"Listen so mom and dad will obviously give you guys marriage after knowing that... But do you think their decision Will be genuine? Think about it logically. At that time they will give you guys marriage kinda being forced. They may accept your decision kinda for the sake of the society but do you think they Will ever be happy genuinely for you guys?"- i tried to make him understand.

" No...."-he whispered.

"That's why you should have thought before doing anything.... But now what happened is happened...  Let's keep our eyes forward to the precious soul who will come after some months... "- i gave a small smile.

" Yeah...."-Tae gave a boxy smile as he thought of his baby....

"Does Anyone knows except me, Jungkook, Elie and Aunt( Rose's mom)?"

"Yeah Jimin knows...."

At the thought of Jimin i froze. It's been many days since i haven’t kept contact with him.... Well you might be wondering why so Here's a flashback.

Flashback.....

"Juli honey?  Can you please come downstairs for a second?"- my mom yelled from downstairs.