Liekook

Elie POV

I tossed around cause i can't sleep. What's wrong with me?! Like every night i sleep like dead person but i can't today. Suddenly i heard a banging on my window. I gasped out of fear and all sorts of bad things crossed my mind.

What if there's a vampire?

What if there's a man who is trying to rape -

*another bang*

I quickly took my phone and dialed Kook's number. Like yeah i could've run downstairs but what if there's something like that creature again?

Kook answered the call and i immediately started talking, "Kook... There's someone at my window.... And i Don't know what to do...."- i whispered as i was on the verge of crying.

" Open the window"- he said without any emotions in his voice.

"WTF?! How can i open it? He or she WILL kill me like dude are you-"

"Open it i promise nothing will happen "- he said reassuring me.

" Nope! I Won't! I still haven’t married Kook! You want me to die before i even -"

"Don't worry I'll marry you now open the window.  Trust me"

My heart skipped a beat and then it beated so fast and crazily like someone is playing drum on my heart.

"I trust you...."
I whispered and went to the window to open it. Right at that moment i opened it i see..........i see...................
NOTHING? I looked to the left of the window but as i was about to turn to right someone's head pop up in front of my face and i fell on my back while screaming. His face was in darkness so i wasn’t able to recognise. But soon he jumped on my floor from the window and i saw.....  JEON FUCKING JUNGKOO"Don't yell"-he covered my mouth with his hand.

I bite his hands so hardly as he quickly took it back and groaned.

"THIS is what you get for scaring me bitch!"

"ARGH!  I just wanted to meet you!"-he groaned.

" You know there's a thing called 'telling from before'?"

He pouted.

"Whatever what do you want?"- i said straightly.

"I feel lonely...."

"And why's that...?"

"Everyone has girlfriends. Jimin, Taehyung and Jin! They are all mingle but Here I'm single! "

"WAIT?!  Jimin and Tae ARE IN A RELATIONSHIP?! "

"Yes i just came back from spying them and i also caught some nasty moments with my DSLR camera"- he smirked evily and proudly.

Then he took out the camera and showed him the pics Where Tae was sucking ROSE'S NECK AND JIMIN WAS KISSING JULI WHILE LAYING HER DOWN?!

" Now i can blackmail them"- he smirked

"It's shocking.... "

Then we started talking about random topics and ended up staying all night up.

I fluttered open my eyes as i felt warm. I looked up and i realised i was cuddling with JUNGKOOK? I was about to get up as someone pulled my hand and made me fall on top of them.

"Kook let me GO!"

"I Don't ever wanna let you go now..."
He said huskily as he leaned towards my face. I closed my eyes tightly cause i know i can't fight him back. After a few seconds i felt nothing. As i was about to open my eyes i felt something soft at my forehead.

I opened my eyes and saw kook pecking my forehead......

Ok bye I'm tired