Chapter-34

"Will you for fuck's sake stop dancing so weirdly Mr. Jeon and Mr. Kim?"-Juli sighed for the thousandth time as they Didn't stop thier madness.

" Why not?! We are celebrating!  I'm gonna be a dad!  And I'm gonna marry my dream girl! Ahhh I'm the happiest in the Universe!"-Tae exclaimed excitedly as he danced more and more while jumping with Jungkook.

As of now they are standing infront of a Ice-cream salon and all the peoples are giving weird stare at them.

Elie facepalmed herself and looked  at Jungkook with a tired gaze.

"I get it that Tae is happy because he is marrying and gonna be a dad soon. But why are you jumping like a monkey?  Can u explain this to me mister?"-Elie crossed her arms.

" Simple!  I'm also gonna be an uncle and you know what? My dad said after their Marriage is done we can... You know...?!"- he replied with his signature bunny smile and winked at her.

Elie rolled her eyes.

"I aint gonna marry you boy. Forget that dream."-she huffed.

" Yah! Then who are you gonna marry huh?"-Jungkook came dangerously closer to Elie as Juli and Tae watched the romantic and sensational scene while chewing on a popcorn.

"Um... Jungkook... Can u back off a little?  Everyone is staring...."-Elie whispered while looking at Juli and Tae.

" Why?  Are you scared babygirl?"-Kook smirked.

Elie wided her eyes as she pushed Kook away while taking God's holy name repeatedly in her mouth.

"JESUS (namjesus) are you gone crazy? "-she cupped her Own cheeks and started saying holy words.

Kook, Juli and Tae bursted in laughter as they saw her that state.

" SORRY GUYSSSS I'M LATE!"-Jimin crushed out of nowhere on Juli's back as Juli let out a scream.

The owner gave them a last death glare as they were kicked out from the shop.

As of now they were standing on a nearby forest with their arms crossed Over their chest as all of them continued to death glare at Jimin intensely.

Jimin realised the tension between the air as he spoke,"Hehe! I'm sorry "-he gave a dumb sheepish smile.

Seeing his smile everyone broke out in a laughter.

After they stopped laughing Juli stared at him.

" From which sky did you fall all of a sudden?"-she asked with a mocking tone.

"Oh no honey! I was busy flirting with girls that's why I'm -"

He Couldn't stop his sentence as Juli smacked his head hard.

Tae and Kook stood in proudness as they saw their friend getting hit by her girlfrind which was quite entertaining.

Jimin still bickered.

"And YOU know one girl was so hot! If i wasn’t in relationship with you then i would've been with her a long ago"-Jimin gave a  playful smirk to see Iuli's reaction.

But Juli gave him a blank stare as she turned on her heels and headed the way back to her house.

"Wait- no babe - i was lying. I Didn't flirt with anyone!"-Jimin yelled as he ran behind her.

" Aish this dramatic children! "-Elie sighed for the millionth tine after watching their melodrama.

" Ehhh says the one who proposed me that day like romantic actress in a movie "-Kook smirked and mocked her.

Elie smacked his chest as he laughed.

Turning around they both found that Tae was heading the opposite direction.

" Yah! Tae where the hell are you going man?!"-Kook screamed.

Tae turned around and gave him his boxy smile and yelled back,"I miss Rose and my baby so much! You guys can go on a date! Tata!!!"-he said excitedly and ran away towards Rose's house.

This time Kook and Elie both sighed.

Jimin and Iuli had gone away. Tae also left and now they were alone.

"I really miss Jin now!"-Kook facepalmed Himself as he thought how entertaining Jin was along with Fiona.

" Me too..."-Elie sighed.

At that moment Jungkook's phone rang as his eyes widened in excitement.

"HELLO JUNJUNGCOCK!"-Jin's already laughter mixed voice filled Kook's and Elie's ear as they broke in a laughter seeing their mother like friend after so many days in a facetime.

" YOO SUCKJIN!"-Jungkook cocked back at him as Jin stared screaming ABOUT how he is an year older than them and how wide and sharp his shoulders are that they can cut through Jungkook's face.

The day passed with their grins and giggles as Tae was also happy to see Rose and Juli and Jimin walked through the park teasing each other with their fears and talking about their childhood time.

Tata!!!! Jin is waving at you🥺🖤

Well the cover photo of this chapter is mine😉 Don't be so surprised

Well the cover photo of this chapter is mine😉 Don't be so surprised. But i aint gonna reveal my face so soon hun.