Ch- 14 It got worse

4 days later....
Tae pov
I tried talking with Juli but whenever i try talking to her she says that she has got some works to do. She also disappears at the morning and comes back at noon. I asker her where does she go and she said library or other stuffs. She never comes out of her and Fio's shared room. She just stays there whole day and comes downstairs to take her dinner and breakfast only to eat at her room.

"Tae...?"- Rose called as she tapped my back.
" Oh-ah yeah "- i said turning around to see her holding an orange juice. She gave me one.
" You seem worried.. She says as she sips her own juice.
"No It's just-"
"I tried talking with Juli but she just Doesn't talk with anyone "- Rose said sadly pouting.
" I know but it hurts seeing her like that"- i mumbled.
"I understand Tae but Don't be depressed.. Once she sorts out her things by herself she will be normal again"- Rose patted my back.
" Yeah"- i sipped my juice.
"Tae! "- Rose suddenly puts her hand over my hand and grabbed it tightly.
"Promise me..."- she finished with concern in her eyes.
" What?"- i giggled.
"You'll not tell this to anyone"- she said with wide doe eyes.
" Did i ever tell anyone your Secrets?"- i chuckled.
"I-I l-like"- she stuttered.

Wait does she like me? Will my dreams come true???

"Jimin...."- she finished.

I tried my best to keep my face straight. I chewed on my bottom lip to not cry infront of her.

" Tae? What happened? "- she asked worriedly.

I shaked my head and looked at her with a small smile," From when?"

"Huh?"- she said confusedly.

" From when do you like him?"- i asked clearly.

She became shy,"It's... Been months..."

"Oh.."- i mumbled.

" Ok Tae i got some home works "- She smiled and got up and left.

Just then a tear escaped from my left eye. I facepalmed myself and started sobbing silently.

Elie's pov

Kook said that he will hangout with me today for an hour. I agreed cause nobody talks here now. I mean we would have so much fun but things have changed. Everyone is sad.

" Are you ready?"- Kook asked.
"Yeah"- i said and then we both headed Out.

We Didn't have any plans so we headed to the library and thought about just walking off a little.

" Elie what kind of books do you wanna read?"- Kook asked searching a little on the shelf.

"Horror fantasy"- i replied cheerfully.

" Ok I'll read just detective stories "- Kook found one for Elie and one for herself.

We started reading and half hour later we decided to walk around.

I was walking until i noticed someone familiar,"Wait Kook! Isn't that Juli? "- i said as i pointed to a girl who was about to walk inside a house.

" And that's Chanyeol in front of him!"- Kook said as he was about to go after her.

"Don't we Will ask her when she comes back home"- Elie said.

Kook nodded and then we headed back home.

At Home~~

" WTF"- Jin yelled.
"YOU DESERVE IT"- Fio rolled her eyes.
" She's my friend! How could you tell her that!!!"- Jin said yelling annoyedly.
"AND I'M YOUR GIRLFRIEND"
"YOUR A FAKE ONE"
"FAKE OR TRUE I DON'T CARE I'M "
"FUCK YOU"-Jin said about to leave but Fio grabs his collar and pinned him Against the wall," Baby...Don't even try to talk with me like that"- she gritted THROUGH her teeth.

Just then Kook and Elie entered and froze seeing them in that kind of situation they froze on their tracks.

"Ehem"- they fake coughed.

Fio looked at their direction and again turned her head towards Jin not giving any damn to their presence.

Jin tried his best to push Fio's arms away but Fio pinned them Against the wall. Not waiting any second she smashed her lips on his.

" Ewwww~~"- Jungkook covered Elie's eyes.
"YAH! BITCH WHY ARE YOU COVERING MY EYES NOT COVERING YOUR EYES BEFORE?!"- Elie yelled and takes off his hands from her eyes and they ran upstairs trying to avoid the situation.

~~at dining table ~~

Juli's pov
I finally headed downstairs and took my own plate and was about to leave but got interrupted by Jimin.

" Juli sit!"- he said.
I ignored it and started walking.
"I SAID FUCKING SIT"- He yelled amd banged his hand on the table.

Not wanting to create a scene i went and sat on a empty chair.

" Where do you always go?"- he asked calmly.
"None of your business "- i replied.
" YES IT'S MY BUSINESS "- He yelled again.
" Ok..bro calm down...let me ask"- Tae pats his shoulder.

"Sis..We're all worried for you... Just say where do you go everyday and I'll just stop nagging"- Tae pleaded.

" Tae.... It's just.....i can't tell"- i looked down.

Everyone looked at me with worry in their eyes.

"Why do you go to Chanyeol's house?"- Kook asked out of nowhere.

I froze for a second trying to keep my face straight. How the fuck does he know?! Did he stalked me or what? Without saying anything i ran to my room ignoring all the screaming and yelling from the shortie.

I sat on my bed and sighed. Two hours has passed and Fio Doesn't show up in the room. I mean what's taking her so long. Suddenly the door opened and i expected to see Fio but....Jimin...?

" J-Jimin w-why are you here?"- i stuttered.

He just ignored me and entered the room with his luggages.

"WTF ARE YOU MOVING IN OR-"

"You may see me as your new roommate "- he winked.

" Wt- i mean where's Fio and why're you here like-"

"Fio moved in with Jin"

"WHAT?! THEY WILL SLEEP ON ONE BED AND YAH! BITCH I ALSO HAVE ONLY ONE BED -YAH! DON'T TELL ME-"

"Uff! Why the hell do you yell so much?! And for your kind information I'm sleeping on the couch you belless"- Jimin flips his hair back.

" YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE"

( END OF CHAPTER 14)