The end

So far nothing unusual occured in their life except happiness and some thrilling adventures. They were able to pass all difficulties and problems only for being brave and not losing trust on each others shoulders.

"Bitch why are you so late?"-Jungkook groaned at Jimin.

"Shut the fuck up! You know how much time ladies take to get ready for a simple photoshoot"-Jimin glared at Jungkook and eyed her wife and their three years old daughter who were crossing their both arms and death glaring at him back.

"Aish Jungkook ah I was just kidding. Actually it was me who was late "-Jimin gave a fake smile and Jungkook smirked at how scardy cat he is.

"Well my little prince is always dashing and ready wherever I want to go so I don't face any problem. Right Jeonie?"- Jungkook asked his 2 years old boy who was now looking at his dad with wide doe eyes not completely understanding what he said but still nodded.Elie smiled at their interaction.

Yes his name was Jeon Jeonie. Apparently Jungkook loved the name.

"And here comes the highlight of the show"- Tae did a lil spin on his own with her daughter holding her hands causing her to also spin and giggle wholeheartedly.

Yes she was now 6 years old and the most talkative girl on the whole group unlike her mother.

"By the way where is Jin,Fiona and Rose?"-Tae asked.

"Aish what a bad guy. You don't even keep any news of your own wife tch"-Jin teased as he appeared alone.

Tae rolled his eyes and said ,"Well she went to your home last night to spend some quality time with your preggo wifey.So how would I know?"

Jin laughed and said,"Yeah yeah don't worry. They saw a jewelley shop on the way and decided to budge in"-He shrugged.

"THEY WENT WITHOUT ME AND ROSE?"-Elie yelled feeling offended.

"Ah don't worry El. They will also buy something for you"

Soon as Jin's words ended Rose and Fiona entered the photo studio.

"So ladies what did you buy for us?"-Jimin smirked.

Rose smirked back.

"A sign of friendship."

"Huh?"- everyone muttered confusedly except Jeonie who was busy in his own world admiring the lightings and designs of the photo studio.

"Yep. We brought the same bracelet for everyone and decided to wear it until we die or maybe after that"

Everyone went quiet for a second until a weeping sound came from someone.

Juli checked her own child to see if she a.k.a Park Yunki (1 year old) was weeping and no she wasn't.

They looked at the child and they were fine.

Finally their eyes fell on Jungkook and it widened.

He was weeping holding his child in arms.

"Kookie why are you crying?"-Fiona asked .

"I-I don't know. It's just I became emotional all of a sudden knowing that I have you guys with me. We are literally the best friend group in the world. Trust me I just wanna stay this way forever and never leave you guys. I love you all so much that it hurts knowing that one day I'll die and we would never meet again"

And now there wasn't any people left who didn't cry after hearing this. But to lighten up the mood Jimin chimed in.

"Yah Pabo! Don't cry. Who said we can't meet after we die? Maybe in another life ..maybe in another eternity...Maybe in another dynasty or maybe in another heaven we will stay together"-Jimin hugged him tightly.

At this rate everyone joined the hug and from their eyes fell a couple of tears. Even the babies of the the group hugged each other and smiled thinking that it means a gesture of showing love.

"Ok ok enough weeping. We should now click our most wanted family pic okay?"-Juli smiled.

Rose said in a teasing tone,"Poor Fiona's child can't attend it.What a Bad luck"

"You dumbtard! Wanna get a slap of my rotten sandle?"- Fiona's pregnancy hormone kicked in and everybody laughed.

They headed towards the main studio and the ladies took a sit as the gentlemen stood beside each one of them with child in their arms.

The photographer gave a signal with his hand and said..

"Ready....

1

2

3!

Click!!!

And their comes their most beautiful smile with their best friendship.

THE END....

THANKS FOR READING THIS BOOK. I OWE YOU ALL FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART. AND TAKE LOVE(◍•ᴗ•◍)❤