Boiled Over

2 weeks until WrestleMania*

We left off with Travis and Becky's relationship starting to rekindle and the fire sparking, which ended with a kiss.

The two haven't showed any affection for each other since the fateful day where all hell broke loose. But with the turn around they're starting to fall back in love with each other.

Flashback to after the kiss*

Travis and Becky just staring at each other once they pulled away. Still sitting in Travis's truck, Becky laid her hand on Travis's hand.

Becky: Trav?

Travis: softly* Yeah?

She cracked a smile at him that made his knees weak, which then prompted her to grab his shirt and slowly pull him in for another kiss.

This kiss was much more different. This kiss had love and passion in it.

But once again, they pull away from each other and both could feel the butterflies again. It felt like they were falling in love all over again.

Travis continued driving and pulled back into the house where both got out, walked inside to talk about what's next to work on them.

Now, back to present day*

Travis's time on his WWE contract is running short, and with no answer to Hunter on what he'll do next could make him regret his decisions.

Las Vegas, Nevada*

WWE is spending the few weeks for the last tapings of both Raw and Smackdown before WrestleMania, which is in Washington DC at the Commanders stadium.

Travis, being a Kansas City fan is finding ways to make his social media blow up; poking fun at all the NFL fans with their team being a disaster these past few years.

While WrestleMania is in DC this year, they're also brining back NXT Takeovers with the new rebrand of the development show. With NXT 2.0 dying, they're reverting back to their regular schedule programming and trying to compete with the main roster shows once again. That's also with help of some of the main roster talent that haven't been on TV in a while dropping to the yellow brand.

So they'll have the final tapings for both red and blue brand, as well as the pay per view itself, then the shows after WrestleMania.

Nobody knows of Travis's plan on after the pay per view. Not Vince. Not Hunter. Not Becky. And, now not even Travis.

He's been rethinking everything since they're offering him a huge payout compared to what he's used to since joining from the indies.

On the other hand, with the newly developed show that's holding his competition against the biggest wrestling company in the world. Tony has personally told Travis he's been hunting for a huge name like him and willing to pay hefty if money is the problem.

With Travis and Becky being financially stable and everything, he's just looking after his kids now. He's wanting to have them never worry about anything, ever.

With Travis in Las Vegas*

Renee and Jon (Moxley) we're willing with open arms to host one of their favorite couples for a few days before Travis and Becky become extremely busy with the work load WWE will have for them. From media, to signings, and other charity events they're all planned for, Travis and Becky have a few days to kill.

With nobody outside the company that knows the situation between the two, Renee was one of the first people Becky went to for advise about marriage and managing a lifestyle working with your husband.