Time's Up

3 weeks have passed since Christmas*

Travis and Becky have been on thin ice with each other after Christmas. With their fight that wonderful night, neither one have brought up her idea of having a third child.

But when someone would bring it up between the two, that always sparked something horrible and ended bad on Travis's side.

With the fighting and the holidays, it was taking a toll on Becky physically and mentally. Something clicked to think that it was herself causing all of this.

Whenever she wanted to bring up baby number three, Travis would always have the same answer. "I'm not raising that child by myself like I am with Jackson and Alexis".

It finally came together to make her realize, she was the problem.

That made her sad as it finally hit her, whenever she's gone it's taking more of a toll on her husband and kids more than she thought.

New Years Eve*

Everyone was still in Ireland for the holidays as their days were counting down.

It was ten o'clock at night with the year coming to an end.

Travis was making a drink as Becky walked back downstairs from putting Alexis to bed. Jackson was already asleep at this point so now it was just them.

The couple and their kids were home alone as her family were scattered around Dublin for the celebration. As he finished making his Jack and Coke, Travis grabbed a toothpick and stirred the drink before grabbing it and walking into the living room where his wife was.

He quickly saw Becky sitting on the with her legs crossed, on her phone wearing one of his pull over sweatshirts. It was a blackcraft special edition that she always wore of his.

Nothing was said as he walked in and the TV was on showing the pre recorded performance of Europe's edition for the New Year celebration.

A countdown was two hours away and they were showing some popular musical bands from around the country.

It was awkward since they weren't breaking the silence as both were on their phones.

Ten minutes until the new year*

Both Becky and Travis still haven't said anything. No talking to each other about the smallest things, no children distracting them from the silence.

That was until he heard his favorite Irish accent speak up.

Becky: Trav, can we talk?

Whenever she would say that it instantly started a fight since he would always fire back with "Better not be about a baby".

That would almost always offend his wife and she would blow up. So he had to watch his words this time.

Travis: What's up?

He heard her move around and looked up to see her getting up off the couch, walking over to him and sitting next to him on the other couch.

She quickly grabbed his hand and held her other ontop of it, locking him in.

Something has been on her mind and it seems she needed to release it.

Becky: Trav. I think I have finally came to, I see why we've been fighting these past couple months.

Travis: ...

Becky: I guess I never made the connection that it's all my fault.

He was shocked to hear this come out of the air and suddenly. Before he could but into the conversation, Travis let her air it all out.