Ticking Time Bomb

Continuing from the last chapter*

Wednesday night at "The Sharps"*

Becky was still on part time champion schedule with her going through everything with Travis and having the kids most of the time.

With her being the champion on the red side, the company really wanted to build a storyline with an upcoming talent who had a following from NXT.

But it's hard for them to do something with her since she's only on the road for tapings for live shows or pay per views.

With Becky*

She was now walking back down from the second floor of her and Travis's house, she had just put Alexis to bed.

Both kids have kept her mind at peace by always distracting her with the littlest things they would do.

With that happening, there was a new bond forming between the mother and her two babies.

Alexis will not leave Becky's side whenever she's home, and Jackson can't  go a minute without seeing her.

Becky came to realize that even though her and her husband are going through some stuff, it's best to keep a positive mindset for her kids since they need her more than ever.

In the living room*

She turned off the kitchen light and walked into the only light room which was the family room. The tv was on showing one of her shows which was crime and mystery.

It was on for backround music as she was alerted by an email coming in from her and Travis's manager.

Kylie: Hey Rebecca. Some backstage production and one of Hunter's team noticed something. Check out Travis's Instagram will you? The followers? I can't get ahold of him so you were the next in line to be able to get ahold of him. Get back to me when you can, thanks.

This was a surprising message to come back to since she has no backstory, nothing to look out for.

Becky then grabbed her phone, scrolled to Instagram and opened the app. The first photo was the one she posted not ten minutes ago of Alexis and Jackson laying down and watching a kids movie earlier in the day, and it was doing well.

The photo had over fifty thousand likes in the matter of minutes since the world doesnt see much of her and Travis's kids on social media. Whenever they do though, the post will blow up with love.

She then searched her husband's name and saw he had a recent post. Since she always wanted to know what was on his mind, she had post notifications on for all his accounts and he does the same for her.

But when she clicked the photo and tried to look through it, it was a bit confusing for her.

@tsharpwwe

"I'm always watching the product"

There was no tags towards a company or person, no hash tags, nothing.

It did show the location "Bankers Life Fieldhouse"

The comments were turned off for this photo which made the investigating much more difficult. But Becky then looked through the likes and saw multiple verified accounts have liked the photo.

Four accounts were in the same business as her, but not in the same company.

She then looked further more and scrolled though his followers. No change since she couldn't scroll through the four million that already is following him.