Maybe It's Not All Her Fault

Continuing from the shocking chapter*

Outside of the Lawfirm*

Travis still had Becky in his arms as she stopped crying and was holding him tight.  Life has changed forever as her best friend flipped her world around by not going through with the divorce.

Emotions were spilling as Becky let it all out in front of him in the parking lot. Travis could feel that his shoulder was a bit damp when she finally lifted her head up and onto it.

He slowly unlocked his arms around her and she did the same as they then stood in the parking, face to face. Travis looked at his wife's face to see it was red from the emotions pouring out.

Click, click*

The doors to his truck were unlocked by his key fob as Travis dug into the center console. She watched him jump down and hand her a couple tissues he had stored in there.

Becky: Thank you.

Travis: Yea. Claps* So, we should give his wife a call soon and set up an appointment.

Becky: I can if you want me to.

Travis: Here. Hands her the card* I just copied the number onto the file.

Becky: sniffs* Okay.

He went to turn around and leave as she put her hand on his shoulder which stopped him in his tracks.

Becky: Travis. Thank you.

Travis: For what?

Becky: For letting me have a second chance..

He heard the "Second chance" part and the night before played back in his head. The night at the bar, sitting with Lexi, waking up next to Lexi and then finding out what he had done.

She was still talking and then gave him another huge which made him snap out of it.

Becky: .. I hope going to couple's therapy will help us, make us a happy family like I want us to be.

Travis: Oh clears throat* yea, I hope so too.

She then unlocked from him as she was about to drop a ball on him.

Becky: So since we've- you know, been out of competition for some time now; They're sending me back.

Travis: You're back on tv?

Becky: This monday I will be. I need a favor?

Travis: Yea?

Becky: Can you take Alexis and Jackson Monday morning and keep them until Tuesday night?

Travis: Oh.. Of course, yea.

Becky: Awesome-

She was about to walk away as they were done talking for the most part until he forgot to tell her something.

Travis: Oh, Rebecca?

Becky quickly turned around and was  a little suprised that he called her by her full first name.

She then walked back up to him as he spilled.

Travis: Next weekend I leave for Atlanta.

Becky: What's in Atlanta?

Travis: Going to meet up with a old friend and talk business, then going to a concert.

Becky: Oh? What concert?

He had a sigh of relief in his mind that she didn't ask about who he was visiting in one of the wrestling capitols in the world.

Travis: Meeting up with ol Burnley and seeing Breaking Benjamin.