Holiday Heat

Some time has past since the last chapter*

WWE was now working it's way into the holiday season with Thanksgiving and Christmas around the corner.

The schedules were now filling up quickly since they want to build everything to their year ending pay per views.

Survivor Series and TLC, two of Travis's favorite shows as he was always involved with the main matches.

But now since he was out for personal reasons, Becky will be taking over for his hiatus.

She was now involved in a triple threat match at Survivor Series with her against the Smackdown Women's Champion Ruby Riott, NXT Women's Champion Rhea Ripley.

The outcome of the match was Becky was going for a submission on Ruby, but Rhea came in and stole the win.

NXT became the winner of the pay per view and now they were building something for Becky and Charlotte.

It wasn't a rivalry build as they kept them in the tag team scene.

Travis was back at home watching the friendship break on camera as they were working on it in real life.

After that outburst at the barbecue a month ago, Becky and Charlotte have been together like best friends.

He was happy that they were working it out.

TLC. December. 2 weeks before Christmas*

As this major pay per view for the Raw Women's Champion and the ten time champion, they were going up against the Io and Kairi for their tag titles.

Everyone was building it up to have Becky have two belts again in her position.

But that dream was broken as Charlotte and Becky were tested to their abilities during this ladder match.

Lucky for Travis, the champs retained and dropped the two from the title spotlight.

Now we get all of that out of the way and looking forward to the holiday break.

Flying for Christmas*

Travis, Becky and the kids were on a long flight from Tampa to Ireland as the whole family was going to Becky's for Christmas.

Usually they stay in Tampa and fly in Travis's parents to have his side, then they'll have the holiday with her side some other day.

Not this year as Becky loves his side, but wanted to go back home for once.

He didn't mind as this get away could be good for everyone.

Christmas Eve. Dublin, Ireland*

The Sharps have been in the emerald island for a week at this point, spending time with both sides of Becky's family.

It was bitter sweet as her mother loves spending time with her grandbabies as much as she can.

She would take over as grandma would spoil them while Travis and Becky helped as much as they could to make everything right at her house.

Becky's mom would be hosting Christmas eve this year for the family party.

Usually they would have it at a rented venue, but Becky wanted to help set up her house and invite everyone.

Now, with Travis and Becky's relationship*

Things have been on the rocks after the whole situation between her and the championship.

That belt was the thing keeping them together for the long run and Travis knew that Becky couldn't get it in her head that it was.

She was thinking everything was ok when it wasn't, Travis was losing his patience and trust.