We Need A Little Get Away

I said earlier in the week of writing this that I would be making a chapter on my experience with Florida.

I figured this would be a perfect place to type it out, so here it is!

A couple days later*

It seems like everytime Travis and Becky have time to spend at him with the kids, one of the grandparents sides are always on board with something and take them off their hands.

A couple days after Monday Night RAW, Becky was home for a while and was on family mode the whole time; until..

Her mom flew over all the way from Ireland to suprise everyone at the Sharp house.

It was a big surprise since she usually let's Becky know whenever she is coming, just so she can get the spare bedroom ready.

But not this time, it was time for her to spend time with her grandbabies.

Monday*

Travis has something planned for him and Becky since the kids will be occupied for the week.

Her mom came and got them last night and is taking them around Florida, which both parents speculated since she'll have a five year old and a one and a half year baby with her. But she said she wanted to take them off their hands.

They then didn't question after since they've been wanting to have some alone time for a while after all of their stress and arguments.

Alarm*

The clock went off at six in the morning and Becky jolted her head wondering why it was going off.

She then felt the bed move and the alarm shut off, then heard him shift around and get out of the bed.

Becky then quickly turned around and saw his shadow walk to their bathroom, turn the light on and watched him stretch.

Travis: grunts quickly*

Becky: Trav?

Travis: You're awake? I'm sorry.

Becky: No no, it's fine. What are you doing up this early?

He watched her sit up and also stretch, which ment she was now awake.

Travis: Let me shower, you also get ready and I'll tell you.

Becky: Well hurry. I also have to shower.

He winked at her and quickly went in to turn on the shower head.

Becky grabbed her phone and saw a text from her mom with a gps connected to it.

It was the kids next to the beach, and the gps read Miami.

Mum: The kids love the beach!

Becky: Aww, they look like they're having the time of their lives.

She then continued to look through her messages and emails for the next week.