I Don't Want To Hurt No More

The night of Valentine's day*

Charlotte was scrolling through her phone, sitting at her kitchen counter and was still investigating.

There were more pictures coming out from Lexi's Instagram story. With more photos coming, more hints to narrow it down that she had found Travis.

First his jacket was spotted in one of her photos in the backround, next was his watch that Becky gave him for their second wedding anniversary was on the table. And what finally confirmed that he was with her was she was sitting down at the booth, taking a selfie and at the left side of the picture you could see somewhat of Travis's half sleeve tattoo.

She quickly got worried and tried to call Travis multiple times but got nothing. When the clock hit eleven at night, Charlotte was ready to go out and pick him up since in the state that his life is in he would need a ride.

But that changed when he got a weird text from him.

Travis: Heey. Sup

He's never sent her any texts before and that already had her on red alert. So she fired back and wanted to know what was going on.

Charlotte: Trav? Where are you?

She would then never hear from him for the rest of the night which had her worried.

Back at the Sharp's residence*

Becky was staying up eating the chocolates that Charlotte got her and watching romantic movies.

After getting that life changing text message from her husband earlier that evening, she became very emotional and depressed.

Her life was flashing before her eyes, all the good times she had with Travis.

Like the time her and Travis met for the first time in NXT, becoming the inaugural class for the Performance Center. They would laugh and joke together like best friends as they hit it off immediately.

Then was the time she was there for him during his darkest with the night his friend passed away, she took him out to get drinks and that's where they both knew they were ment for each other.

She smiled as she remembered when he finally asked her out and their first date.

Then came the tears when she replayed his proposal, the wedding and honeymoon.

They were so happy, no arguments, no problems.

Alexis was brought up which was then cut off since that's when the fighting started to happen. She then went back to her movie and got another text, it was from one of WWE's lawyers.

Random number: Hey Rebecca, its Jeff. WWE's lawyer. Travis had your case moved to my lawfirm since we can hurry this process up. Meeting is moved to tomorrow afternoon at two.

That just crushed her dreams of staying as a family, and it was finally getting to her.

Just before her breakdown, Charlotte called but all Becky did was put her phone on the floor and cried into one of the pillows.

The pup was always there for when she was upset, he was a trained therapy dog from his puppy stage.

The next day*

Today was the day that her life will change forever.

Mom mode kicks in*

With the sleepless nights laying on Travis's side of the bed, Becky would always end up staying awake rethinking her actions as a mother and a wife.