She Keeps The Faith Alive II

One week since dinner*

What happened between Becky and Travis the night she invited him over was a huge stepping stone in rekindling their relationship and building each other back up.

The couple knew they both enjoyed each others time since they laughed, they smiled, they slowly felt the love when they were in each other's presence.

But once they left each other's sights, Becky felt like she wanted him to stay longer. She still wants her husband back, she wants her family back as quick as possible.

Travis is willing to work to get to that point, but wants to go slow so they don't rush into their relationship. He's afraid, but he's not willing to admit it.

There have been a few other people that are hoping they can get back on track and live out their lives together as a big family. Some people like Charlotte, AJ, Travis's sister Katie, but most importantly someone really wants and needs them back together; Alexis.

Their own daughter have been questioning on why her daddy wasn't home like usual, or asking why her mommy was sad whenever she would talk about her daddy.

Her little mind was spinning and Becky knows how hard it can be for her to comprehend it all, but that's also why Travis and Becky agreed to not tell her everything until everything is set in stone.

Fast forward the week after the dinner*

Travis still hasn't been on TV for WWE even though his final match at Wrestlemania is less than five weeks away. Luckily Bray is doing most of the hype work while Travis figures out his life and career, with the whole thing with Becky and now finishing up his contract with WWE.

Now his life also taking a turn as Katie, his own sister is now turning her back towards Travis since she wants them to get back together quickly for the kids sake. He understands where she comes from but he doesn't feel comfortable with moving that quickly.

At Katie's*

8:30 pm*

Travis is sitting in the back watching the sun set while his nephew play around in the grass with his hot wheels.

Once Travis was done with an interview for an upcoming piece that AEW is working on about him, he stopped at the hobby store and found many that he would love.

That's where Katie has another problem, and he's about to hear an ear full of it.

Travis: sips drink* You like the big trucks, Ben?

Benjamin: Yes! Thanks Uncle Trav!

He smiled back at his nephew just as the back sliding opened and closed, then he heard the high heels of his sister walking behind him get closer. That's when Katie then walked in front of him and sat down, still putting her earrings in.

Katie: Thanks again for watching him.

Travis: No problem.

Katie: quickly interrupts* So have you told Becky about the AEW work you've been doing?

Travis: Woah, uhm no. I haven't told her about my contract with them.

Katie: Just another thing that could keep you two from getting back to normal.

Travis: Kat, where is this coming from?

Katie: You and Becky could be back together if you weren't so scared of commitment!

He immediately looked at her with a concern on his face as she snapped at him for no apparent reason.

Travis: I'm not scared of commitment. We've been married for how many years? We have two kids? We were literally always near each other.