This Feels Like Home

Tuesday. The day after disaster*

When Travis boarded his flight, he was doing nothing but texting back and forth with one of biggest names on the indies scene.

He landed back in Tampa with a plan set in stone, but before any of that can happen he has one thing to do.

Tuesday also ment that it was the second session with the therapist and his wife. After the first one he had no idea what could or would happen in that room when they let the two talk.

With the introduction to therapy quickly turning hostile just in the first appearance, and with the way his life is now; Travis is almost ready for anything to be thrown at him since he has a few sins under his belt.

Tuesday Morning*

Katie's house*

Travis landed late last night after the show ended, he walked into his sister's house around three in the morning and was prepared to sleep into the afternoon tomorrow.

A phone conversation was still being shot back and forth the whole way home from airplane to car, but it eventually ended when plans were made for Wednesday.

He was finally back in his bedroom and fell asleep excited.

Alarm*

Being quickly woken up by the loud beeping sound, then the second alarm on his phone going off made him sit up.

He turned them both off and just sat there as his body was still waking up. While that was going on, sounds from outside of his bedroom.

Little pitter patter were running down the halls until he had to know what was going on.

Travis sat up, slipped on some clothes and walked up to his door which still had little feet going by it.

The clock just hit eight in the morning and the house was already running wild.

When he opened the door, a little brunette ran by and then quickly stopped while turning around.

Alexis: Daddy!!

Travis: What are you doing here??

She ran back to him and he bent down to hug her, then they unlocked she ran back while he followed her until he saw his sister making breakfast.

Katie: Morning Trav.

Travis: Morning. What are the kids doing here?

As he said that, his nephew and daughter ran by back through the halls once again.

Katie: Becks called me this morning and asked if I could take them off her hands while she went out for a few errands. Then I'm going to keep them while you two go to your appointment later this morning.

What she was talking about was the second session of their couple therapy. Today's session is still getting to know each other, what made the arguments and continue with their story.

This was just a refresher for when they're able to dig deep into the problem and fix whatever they need to.

Travis sat down at the counter next to Jackson who was in his high chair, bananas in front of him and a big smile for when he saw his dad.

A smile was on Travis's face as he was reminded everytime what Becky said.

"Are you avoiding Jackson? Are you avoiding your own son over this?"

That made him realise that she was right, he was avoiding him over this situation. He was determined to make that question seem pointless for now on.