Back To The Roots

*Continuing from book number two*

In Boston*

Becky just witnessed the most important thing that Travis has done in a while.

She was watching their baby boy be introduced to the man that he's named after.

While Travis was holding Jackson, he was also holding something else that crept out quickly.

The tears formed and he kneeled next to the headstone.

At this point Becky knew that this would happen, so she took their son and held him while she watched their daughter, Alexis walk up to her daddy and hug his leg. Then a little inspirational quote from her to try and cheer him up.

Alexis: It's okay daddy, everybody is okay.

Travis: sniffs* You're right princess.

He picked her up, kissed her cheek as Becky brought in Jackson as they were having a special family moment.

Travis hugged her while she was holding Jackson, and he also had a hand on his little girl.

He calmed down while in their arms, then they got up and walked back to the car.

Becky was buckling their little baby boy in his car seat while Travis was about to help their daughter in the booster seat, but she stopped him.

Alexis: No daddy, I got it.

Travis: Show me.

She held her pointer finger up and then quickly blew his mind as she wrapped the seat belt around and buckled it in.

Travis: You did.. do it?

Becky: She's been able to do that for some time now.

Travis: Alexis, then why have I been buckling you in all this time?

Both of the parents watched her shrug and Becky had an idea. She finished up with Jacksons carseats then looked up at her husband.

Becky: I think little Alexis here pulled something out if my book, so she was just using you so she didn't have to do it.

Travis: You sneaky.

They watched their daughter giggle as it was true.

After their little ones were all buckled up and ready for the drive, Travis joined Becky up in the front and started the car up.

He had no idea what was going on after that since their schedules were free until tomorrow.

But, just as he looked over at his wife, she was on her phone ordering tickets to something. When she put her phone down and looked at him.

Travis: What was that?

Becky: Its a secret.

He turned his head and she leaned over to his ear to tell him.

Becky: whispering* Drive to the Aquarium.

Travis: Is that what that was?

She nodded, so he didn't waste any time as the day was still young. Travis put the car in drive and slowly drove out of the cemetery and back onto the main road to head downtown.

30 minutes later*

Everyone pulled up to the ginormous building holding all the fun stuff inside.

Travis and Becky unbuckled and turned around to suprise the two little ones.

Travis: Are you excited!?-