Face To Face

Continuing from the previous chapter*

A couple days have passed since Travis and Becky's heated couples counseling session. Just talking about how bad Travis made their situation killed him on the inside, and there has been more that has made him feel bad about.

Once Travis went to bed the night after telling his side of the situation involving Lexi, he laid there all night just thinking of how much of a nightmare he has been towards Becky.

With him taking her dreams and making her have doubts to end up doing the same thing.

One incident involves him going back to when he was general manager of RAW. He took the opportunity away for Becky to keep her titles once she was injured, even though deep down inside, he knew he could let her rest like previous champions before.

Then comes to when he had his "Opperation One Up Her" where it involved Travis coming back and taking the Universal and WWE title, to also double brand and be like Becky when she held both brands.

Making himself think that over that night brought thoughts of how he acted when figuring out she cheated, he was a huge tool against her. Acting childish, especially since they're parents and need to be responsible. He played back when he told his "still" wife that he slept with Lexi that one night, and how she reacted.

Becky didn't ignore him, she didn't go to Lexis house and fight her, she didn't get arrested, she didn't move on, she didn't do anything towards him to hurt him.

She was an adult and acted like it, and she surprisingly didn't go along with divorcing him instead.

Travis is very lucky that she didn't do much besides try and help each other, especially trying to get him to talk to her so they can become civil.

Couple days later*

Travis was still at Katie's as the road to Wrestlemania was right around the corner. WWE hasn't had much to do with Travis as Bray was doing most of the build up hype for their match.

He was notified by his agent that whenever they need him in person, they'll fly him out for a segment and send him home.

With news spreading throughout the locker room that he hasn't resigned has put a reason on why the company isn't sending Travis to their live show tours.

No reason to build more and more onto a storyline that will most likely end at the greatest stage of them all, plus they're keeping Travis healthy since he told them he was leaving the company for personal reasons.

What they don't know is that he's leaving for other reasons.

Friday Afternoon*

There Travis was, sitting outside of his sister's house in the backyard. Scrolling through his phone as his agent was letting him know what was going on.

Travis; Mark, I really don't want to talk about contracts with them. I've told Vince and Hunter, after Mania I'm gone.

Mark: I'm trying to tell them that but they keep upping the dollars and time.

Travis: They're doing that with new companies coming out and offering talent more money with flexibility to their schedules.

Mark: Speaking of that. Talked to Cody's team and whenever you're ready, they're ready to talk.

Travis: Sounds good. Let's finish this out and I'll take a month or two off to myself for this family, then we'll schedule a sit down; does that sound ok?