Darkness Takeover

Later on into the week*

The Royal Rumble has come and gone with wins and losses in the Sharp family. Travis is now back in the WWE after waiting so long for his wife to leave, now the waiting game ended and he has returned.

Stephanie and Travis have been creating this plan for him to win the rumble the night of his return and go on to make a great rivalry against the newly, unbeatable figure; Bray Wyatt.

Everything went to plan in their book, and Travis's as his wife finally was free.

Becky had finally dropped her title after almost a complete year of blowing it off. With the lies and distractions to keep Travis away from the subject, the day had come.

Now at this point of their career, neither Travis or Becky have signed their new contracts.

Hunter presented Becky with one earlier before the Royal Rumble, but she was going to wait to see how things go with her storyline against Asuka. Now that's over so she was planning on signing the next RAW after the pay per view.

As for Travis, he hasn't responded to anyone in the higher management role to resign. Stephanie handed him a generous deal for him that adds another zero to his salary and another five years dedicated to the company.

But he was speculating on it all as something clicked in his mind not to sign yet.

That shocked everyone in the back as Dave Meltzer send out a news article leaking the information on him not currently resigning.

Everyone backstage and throughout the fans knew how much WWE can not lose their star prodigy.

Backstory from the RAW after the Rumble*

After Travis's surprise victory at the end of the huge show, Becky and him went out to celebrate a little since they both decided to take the room that the company provided.

They both knew that they wouldn't make their flight back home in time. Luckily Katie took both kids for the whole week as she was taking them to Disney for the week.

That was a huge relief for the couple since they'll be almost gone the whole time, so now they don't have to worry about getting a sitter for the days they won't be home.

Even though that seems like quality family time, they are sad they'll miss it.

RAW*

Backstage before the show started, Becky walked into Stephanie's office and signed her new contract which would set up hers and Travis's contract to become the biggest combined the company has to offer; That's if Travis does resign.

When the show was live, it kicked off with her standing in the ring just looking around.

Renee Young got up from the announcers table and walked down to join her in the ring.

Renee: Becky, I know you're avoiding speaking to anyone after last nights match. But can I ask you something? What's next?

The cameras panned over to her as she did nothing but look away and gave her an awnser.

Becky: I lost it all. I don't know what's next.

She then walked away from the female announcer and went backstage to end her segment for the night.

Becky would then sit in their locker room with Travis until his segment, which is towards the end of the show.

Later on that night*

Bray was in the "Firefly Funhouse" and calling Travis to the ring.