Chill Out, You'll Get Her

Continuing from the previous week*

It was a successful couple weeks back at Travis's old stomping Grounds, him and Becky finally brought the kids back home to Florida.

After RAW, Travis had his family stay that night but flew out the next morning.

His parents were sad to see them and their grandbabies leave Boston after almost three weeks.

But they needed to be back as Alexis's teacher set up a meeting for them as shes missed multiple days a week from school, and that worried Becky and Travis immediately.

They both were hoping them taking her on the road whenever Becky went that it wouldn't effect her school, but it seems like it has.

Back in Tampa*

The next day they had arrived back home was the day of their meeting with the school.

Alexis had been in class all day, so when they go to pick her up is when they talk to her teacher.

Later on into the day*

Travis and Becky have been hanging out at home with their little baby son as he was beginning to take his first steps.

Both parents were sitting on the floor in the living room, watching the little one stand up from holding Becky's hands then stumble around a little.

When he would sit on the ground, then he would giggle which would make them laugh.

But the scenery changed when they watched Jackson stand up, hold Becky's hand then start to take his first steps to Travis across from them.

As soon as he stumbled away from her hands, Becky covered her mouth as she tried to hide the smile and emotions.

This was her first sight of their children walking.

It was big for her since she wasn't able to watch their daughter take her first steps.

Now this also wasn't the first time they've seen Jackson take his first steps as they watched him not to long ago take a few, but this was the first time they both watched him completely walk to each other.

He was doing it back and forth to his parents until Travis and Becky watched him stop midway during his last trip, sit down and slowly fall asleep.

Travis: Well, guess someone can't stand walking.

Becky: I love you, but leave the puns to me.

She laughed a little as Travis bent down and picked him up, carry him to his downstairs crib and lay him down for a nap.

Then Travis and Becky hung around the house most of the day with him and the dog before having to leave.

Katie, Travis's sister was back in town after joining the family reunion up in Boston and agreed to come over and watch her nephew while they take care of business.

When she arrived later on in the afternoon, Travis and Becky were dressed nicely since it was a formal school.

The couple then drove to the outskirts of Tampa and reached Alexis's school, parked out front and walked in. It seemed like normal as Travis would usually pick her up this way, but now Becky was with him and they walked through the halls.

Parents and their children were walking past them going the other way as school was out.

Alexis was held back in her classroom to wait for her parents, and it wasn't even a minute before they walked in.

Classroom doors open*

Travis poked his head in and lightly knocked on the door.

The teacher was sitting next to Alexis as she was coloring a picture, then Becky looked and saw their daughter sitting there.