Love And War

Few days after the brutality of Monday Night RAW*

With the war Travis went through with Drew McIntyre and the mind games with Bray Wyatt, he's slowly recovering and it's been at home.

Travis made it clear to staff and the medical team that he would not be on this leg of the WWE Live tour. Now they made the decision and he was written off for this week's show. But what they don't want anyone to know is that they're writing him into this week's Smackdown show. Which with that being a few days away, Travis has plenty of time to recover and relax.

Becky on the other hand suffered a small facial fracture but had a decision whether she wanted to go with the RAW cast and go on the live tour. But with the heated confrontation between her and Alexa Bliss, management flexed that she stays home. WWE has decided not to fine or punish each superstar, and that has Travis worried that they'll make this into some sort of story for WrestleMania; especially since Becky no longer has a storyline going into the biggest show of the year.

The couple have talked and Becky has reassured that she got most of her anger out during the heated exchange, but Travis knows his wife. She's had her nickname in the company for years for a reason. He knows she's not well with letting grudges go, and she holds them forever.

Wednesday. Tampa, Florida*

It's been two days since the two came back to their Tampa home beaten up and in pain.

Flashback to Travis and Becky getting home*

Once the front door closed mid morning on Tuesday, and a huge sigh of relief. The sound of quiet.

Katie had taken the kids and Kylo for the week because they were supposed to be on the road until Friday. But as soon as she watched RAW, she knew that could change. With it being late, Travis didn't expect to hear from his sister until the next morning.

Becky and Travis start walking throughout the house, slowly dropping and leaving travel bags around the house.

In the living room*

Travis: moans and groans*

He slowly sat down on the couch and just took some deep breaths, just trying to relax and figure out where to start his body recovery.

While he sat down, he watched his red head wife slowly make her way into the kitchen, open the fridge and grab a bottle of water. She cracked the lid and started to drink it.

Becky: Ow.

Things are going to be a bit difficult since every movement turns into pain.

A few minutes later*

Becky's in the shower, and Travis is in the bedroom getting ready to head for bed. Even though Travis is back, he's still on the couch since they're trying to get everything back to normal. Becky hates it since she misses him, and he misses the bed too.

Knock knock*

Becky: yeah?

Travis: Can I come in and shave?

Becky: Yeah that's fine.

Usually Travis doesn't even ask since they are married but since things are still here and there, and he doesn't want to feel like he's pushing boundaries.

So in he walks, and the mirror is completely fogged over, and immediately feels like a sauna. Becky takes hot showers and Travis cannot wrap his head around because.. it's hot.

Quickly wiping off the mirror, he was now able to see himself. His shirt was off and the major injured parts of his body were quickly turning into black and blue bruises. As curious as he is, he would poke around and of course knew the outcome with the pain. With his groans from the pain alerted Becky. She quickly opened the shower curtain a little and investigated on what he was doing.