Ending A Friendship?

2 weeks after Hell in a Cell*

WWE is building a storyline for Becky in the near future for her title. While they do that, they sent her home for two weeks.

Leaving her off of television for two weeks would let her relax and recover, and that left the fans wondering what happend after her hell in a cell match.

Becky was then social media silent during this time, which was a good thing to her husband Travis as he was now beginning to realize that this was it; She would finally be dropping the title soon and would come home.

Everytime he would try and ask her what's going on, she would smile and tell him not to worry about it.

Which he would since he was over the moon of her being home.

Friday night*

Today is Halloween and is one of Becky and Travis's favorite holidays since they finally get to dress up as a family.

Usually it was just the three of them, but now since there are now four the ideas were endless.

But this year they'll be five of them after Travis's sister Katie, she had to call her older brother for a huge favor.

Her being a full time nurse now, she wasn't able to get Halloween off and felt bad for her son Benjamin.

There was no way Travis couldn't say no to her or his little nephew, so he would be tagging along which was now perfect since their costumes now are complete.

In return, Katie would take the kids off Travis and Becky's hand later that night.

That night*

Travis was in the living room watching his six year old nephew play with his five year old and almost one and a half year old.

Becky then walked over to him as he was standing in the kitchen watching this.

She stood next to him and put her arm around his.

Becky: Look at them.

Travis: They've been non stop since he got here.

Becky: Seems like they're breaking you a little. You softie.

He glimpsed over at her and shook his head while smiling.

Travis: Yeah yeah. You can't tell me that, that sight makes you smile.

Becky: Everytime.

She proved it by smiling and watching them as they were about to eat and get ready.

The house was spotless ever since Becky's been home. As they still have young ones, the house can get a little messy from their toys.

As the living room was the only part of the house that had some toys everywhere, she made sure that it was clean for this weekend.

Travis and Becky have their annual barbecue party after Halloween this weekend.

So far only Charlotte and AJ have said they're coming.

This weekend was a bad time as most of the talent they invited were on Smackdown and also on the road.

Charlotte and AJ are on RAW so they are the only one's that are free.

Besides one person that has been a thorn in Travis's side.

Becky also invited Lexi knowing she would be alone this weekend after finally letting everyone know about her and Buddys situation.

So now there's trouble if she comes.

He was hoping she wouldn't.

Travis's is cleaning the dishes*