This Will Be Hell

A week since the last chapter*

Becky and Travis finished their little get away in Orlando alone, they did almost everything they could do there.

They still were on parent mode since both got something for the kids. When they went to the new Star Wars park in Hollywood Studios, him and Becky built a little droid for the kids to play with.

It was remote control so they figured that would be entertainment for them.

After their stay was up it was time to head home where it was family time the whole week.

That's until they were now at Saturday night where Travis and Becky packed up once again and left for Minneapolis, Hell in a Cell weekend.

Becky tried really hard to get Travis convinced to take their kids but he kept reminding her how there is no way they would have time.

She doesn't understand since they always knew that he would be in the back watching the match, but not for this pay per view.

Sunday Morning*

No alarm*

Travis slowly woke up as the time was around eight in the morning, sun trying to peek through the blackout curtains.

He couldn't move as Becky's head was resting on his chest and her hand on his stomach.

They fell asleep cuddled up and watching a movie the night before, which felt really nice since he can feel the bond between them grow again.

And it was really building since he can tell that her sex drive is up again. Travis wasn't sure if it was baby fever or just her showing how much she loves him, either way he wasn't complaining.

Eight thirty in the morning*

Travis has been up for a bit now and still couldn't move, so he started to slowly move her around and make his way out of bed.

When he turned around she was still sleeping, so he quietly turned around and went into the bathroom to shower.

All he could think about is how much he's loving his life, loving wife and amazing kids. Life is good for Travis, but it could be better.

He's still on the mindset of having quality family time whenever Becky drops her title.

It was slowly starting to fade out of his mind after all the love and support shes been bringing.

20 minutes later*

Travis was dressed a little as he walked out into the bedroom to see Becky still sleeping.

So he had to do something that could make her mad.

Wake her up.

Travis: walks over and sits next to her* Babe shakes her a little*

Becky: ...

Travis: Becks shakes again* You gotta get up and ready.

Becky: Mmm.

Travis: C'mon. We have to be downstairs in half an hour.

Becky: shows her face with one eye open* Uhg!

She slowly removed the sheets, sat up next to him and got up.

Becky grabbed her clothes from her suitcase and walked into the bathroom without saying anything.

Travis never takes that to heart as both are never morning people, unless they're at home with the kids; They basically have to be with the two little ones running around very early.