Chapter 18

Amara's pov...

We were sitting in Ian's limo as he drove towards his mansion. His posture screamed "Tranquility" as he drove the car at an accelerating speed not uttering a word. This calm composure of his was terrifying. I am soo not used to this kind of behavior, who the fuck does he think he is!? (Bitch your husband, fucking conscience). Whatever!!

Despite the fact that he was hazardously driving the car, I couldn't resist the opportunity to see his veins springing up to his forearms, I swear the manner in which his wrists flexed had my panties in twists. His one hand on the gear and the other on the steering wheel flexing his muscles, he looked like a Sexy Greek God. His jaw was ticking hard, not looking at me. 

Ian's pov...

My jaw was ticking hard, knuckles white from gripping the wheel hard, not looking at her. Jesus, if I look at her I wouldn't be able to control my anger. Images of Amara and Adam dancing together came to mind, they seem soo close. (Did they know each other from before?, Did they fuck each other?, Did he touch her?) I can't help but think, my anger was at its peak. I swear if something else happens I will kill them both. I was even angry at myself. Why the fuck am I feeling this in the first place?  I am not supposed to feel this. I don't even like this woman, who is now my wife, I just wanna fuck her. I rolled my eyes at myself as we were soon going to reach my mansion. I looked at Amara and saw her staring out the window not giving a fuck about my emotions, she wasn't even afraid of me. I decided to increase the speed of my car to scare her off but this woman didn't even faze. What the fuck!! 

I turned my car to the left and, I heard the ringing of a cellphone. I looked at Amara and it was hers. I focused on my driving as she answered the call.

Hey! she said sweetly. Hey Amara where are you guys and where is Ian? came a voice. I saw Amara looking at me and then answering his question. Hey Adam! WE..before she could finish her sentence I took the phone out of her hand and cut the call, as I threw her phone in the car's trunk. 

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK IAN!!!!! Amara shouted at me as I drove the car and we neared my mansion. WHY THE FUCK DID YOU DO THAT!!!!!! YOU CANNOT TOCH MY PHONE WHENEVER AND HOWEVER YOU WANT!!!!! DO YOU UNDERSTAND THE TERM PRIVACY!!!! I WAS TALKING TO YOUR FRIEND IN THE FIRST PLACE. 

I looked at Amara with a deadly face, Not a word more Amara, it won't be good TRUST ME and shut the fuck up. And look at the guts of this woman even though she shivered, she still has a fucking pussy(which I am going to feast on soon) to say "TRY ME!". 

What the fuck is this woman. I fail to understand! How can she be soo sweet to everyone else but when it comes to me she turns into a fucking Hyna. This pretty little mouth of hers! Let me get her alone with me in our bedroom and I will teach her a lesson then. She cannot talk back to me like that!

AMARA'S POV...

Trust me when I say this I have never been more terrified in my life than today! When he looked at me with this deadly look, his eyes turned into a darker shade. Still, I am not one of those who back down. I replied to him with a "TRY ME!" as I felt the car come to halt. 'Fuck' I thought to myself as we reached. 

I sat frozen to my seat as Ian came around the car and opened my door for me. He bent down in front of me suddenly leaning into my face as our eyes fought to back off but none of us did. We kept on staring into each other's eyes as my breath hitched and I felt the vibration reach down till my core. He suddenly backed off and I looked down to realize he was freeing me from my seat belt. 

He took me by the wrist, pressing it very tightly as he dragged me towards the entrance. my feet were hurting in these heels but I didn't make a single noise as he unlocked the door and we entered the huge mansion. Once inside, he turned around and took me by surprise as he hurled me over his shoulder like a bag of potatoes, making me yelp.

 Once inside, he turned around and took me by surprise as he hurled me over his shoulder like a bag of potatoes, making me yelp

What the fuck Ian! Put me down this instant, Ignoring my protests he kept walking. While we were walking I hit his back hard but to no use. All of a sudden I felt his palm nearing my ass and grab it. I controlled a pleasurable moan to leave my mouth as he all of a sudden spanked my ass. My eyes widened in shock as I looked down at him wanting to kill him. (Bitch you want him to do it again, stop lying to yourself! Fucking conscience again).  I shouted at him until we reached a room and he threw me on the bed. I saw him turn his back on me and then walking towards the door. I finally sighed in relief as I thought this was it for the day but boy was I wrong!!!

Hello baby girls!! I know Amara is fucking awesome. 

And Our Ian is no less...Ooh, that spanking got you didn't it.

Finally, they are married and in a room alone. What do you think happens next? leave in the comments section below.

Please vote and follow me If you babies are loving Amara and Ian ;) 

Loads of love ;)

Adios Amigos :)