Chapter 21

Amara's oufit...

Amara's pov...

I reached my office and banged the door shut on my husband's face as I saw him striding after me. Hah, he deserved it, I chuckled. Trying to kiss me any chance he gets. Does he not at all respect the contract we made.

Oh c'mon Amara stop acting innocent, my inner bitch shouted at me. You love it when he touches you and you want soo much more from him you slut. I shook my head as my brazen thoughts started conversing with me yet again.

I rushed into my office flushed thinking about his kiss and his words. After mere seconds of silence the sexy male specimen aka my darling husband decided to follow me in. I sat at the head chair as he took a seat beside me as well and yelled at me. I was already annoyed and now he was getting on my nerves. (*eyerolls*) What an irascible imbecile is he!

Ian's pov...

What the fuck Amara!!! I yelled at her while I took a seat beside her. What was that!? Why did you shut the door on my face! I saw her roll her eyes. Arrgh, groaning in annoyance I took a file, beginning to work on it for the meeting. I didn't have time for her bullshit anymore.

After a while,
I looked up and saw how ethically and professionally she worked. Not a single ounce of stress line was present on her forehead. She looked so beautiful working. She was so focused, and absorbed in her work ghat she didn't even saw me staring.

We were almost finished when her phone rang. She picked it up in a giffy as she read the dialers name, Hey babe. How are you? No sorry babe, nope not possible Ray. I understand but, hmm..

Soo it was Ray, my eyes widened with anger. If it was Ray then why the fuck did she address him as babe! And she was acting as if there is NO HUSBAND of hers present in the same room as her.

Amara! Amaraa, Amaraaa I said a bit more loud this time.

I don't know when I stood up, but right now I was standing tall above her, and now she looked very much intimidated by me and I was honestly enjoying the show.

Snatching her phone from her hand and throwing it away on the floor making it break,

How. many. times. do. I have to tell you when I am speaking to you, you look at me and answer me dammit.

I heard her say "What the.. " before she could even begin I had already pushed her down the seat making her crouch on her chair and leaned down, slowly taking her hair strand and tucking it behind her ear with my index finger, we stared into each other's eyes. My other hand went to her throat as I stroked it with my fingers.

Her eyes spoke to me in lengths. As I looked at her with anguish. She wavered under me as she looked at me misty-eyed. She was scared of me. I could sense it, but I wanted this right?! What had I done? Suddenly, I was feeling bad for throwing away her phone and breaking it.