Prologue

I have all the copyrights and this is my own story. Do not copy. Thank you.

Hey guys..If you are underage i won't stop you cause, as if you will listen to me...but still proceed on your own will...
WARNING could be well hot, dirty and definitely not for kids.

____________________________________

I took her upper lip between my lower as I started sucking on it nice and slow. My right hand was holding her head from behind pulling her closer to me as my other hand caressed her left cheek.

I finally got away from her and smirked as I saw her cheeks redden. She looked at me with anger radiating from her eyes, but still the blush never left her beautiful cheeks tainting them in red.

Call me Mr.Morningstar, I will kiss you Amara. Annoy me, I will kiss you. Defy me, I will kiss you. Ignore me, I will kiss you, I will kiss you every single time I want to. You are my wife!!!
------×------×------×------×------×----

Amara Davies is our usual sweet, care free and loving girl, who loves to help the poor and is also presently handling her family's business as the CEO of Davies Fashion Ltd. She is independent and a very cheerful person. She is 24 years old and she loves designing. She is earning in billions.

Ian Morningstar is 26 years old. He is arrogant Billionaire, ruthless, the usual playboy with his one night stands and the most handsome bachelor in Los Angeles. He is the CEO of Morningstar and Co. He has his own ways and he likes it to be that way.

What happens when these two cross paths ? Will they fall in love with each other ? Will they survive the marriage ?

Let's join Amara and Ian in their amazing journey !!

WARNING : Mature