Chapter 8

Mature content (18+)

Ian's pov...

What the fuck are you doing here and where is Amara, i asked him angered.

He looked at me with a smirk, Amara is in the bathroom taking a shower and I was just waiting for her to come out so that we could.....

Before he could finish the whole sentence I don't know what came over me that I strode towards him and was about to punch him but then I had to get a hold of myself as it was a matter regarding Amara.

I calmed down and took deep breaths. I was literally on his face.

Listen Ray LEAVE like Now because I need to talk to MY FIANCEÉ so thanks for this pleasant visit I said looking at him infuriated and asked him to leave pronto.

He started to leave and I looked down and saw his shirt...
HEY YOU !! Take this I said throwing his shirt at him.

Fine !! He said smirking and walked away chewing on his gum. What the fuck is wrong with this person.

I decided to sit on the couch and wait for Amara to come out. My mind raced and anger boiled as I thought about Ray being here shirtless on her bed. We are going to get married now and I won't appreciate this. I am not saying I have any problem with her talking to any other guy but I won't appreciate her fucking around like a slut.

I calmed down when I heard her hum to some soft tune, all of a sudden my emotions drifted from anger to imagining how she might look naked, I wanted to feel her nipples, I wanted to make her cum, make her feel the pleasure, I wanted to touch her, finger her with my digits and taste her warmth on my tongue...but why all of a sudden was I concerned about her being pleasured. I could not understand. I have never been concerned about the person's pleasure. I have only cared about my  pleasure.

I looked around. Her room was beautiful in the shades of black and grey with book shelf and expensive art works adorning the walls. She likes art works and reading noted.

I stood up to check out the books on the shelf and saw novels from distinct genres fantasy, romance, crime, dystopian and fuckkkk did she have erotica or am i going blind, i rubbed my eyes and saw it again, i felt my member poking me as i looked d...

I stood up to check out the books on the shelf and saw novels from distinct genres fantasy, romance, crime, dystopian and fuckkkk did she have erotica or am i going blind, i rubbed my eyes and saw it again, i felt my member poking me as i looked down to realize that i have gotten a boner at the thought of her reading it and pleasuring herself with her legs sprawled out on that bed of hers touching herself, fingering her hole and rubbing her clit faster, her juices flowing out of her making her sheets wet, her head falling back while she reached her orgasm with every thrust of her fingers.
I thought if she had a vibrator or not. Oh how her pink pussy will vibrate underneath the silk sheets.

Ooh !! I only wondered how her juices will taste when I will have her every other second of the day as my desert.

As I was standing there lost in my nasty thoughts I heard the doorknob unlock and saw Amara walk out of the bathroom only in a towel.

I looked at her standing in all her glory only a towel wrapped around her petite frame with water falling down her collarbone traveling down the valley of her round globes. Her wet hair loosely spread on her shoulders and back. Fuck, My shaft was harder than ever.

Hi Ray !! Are you in the.....she said and there I was seething with anger again at the thought of Ray looking at her only in towel not leaving much to imagination. I wanted to punish her, claim her.

As I stood at my spot she looked up to find me and not Ray and screamed trying to cover herself.

Oh so she could come out like this in front of Ray but now she has a problem with me being here. Her fiance. Seriously!? I will teach her whom she belongs to.

Hello Amara !! I said as I strode towards her, and she started to back up but got stuck between the wall and moi.

I smirked looking down at her once confident face which was now red from blushin'.

As her back crashed into the wall and she squealed I trapped her from both sides and started to lean in closer.

To be continued...

Hello beautiful people i actually had a question for you all today...
Do you guys want something to happen between the two before marriage or not?

I would really like to know your views...

Please Vote people :)

Comment down below.

What do you guys think of Mr. Morningstar's nasty thoughts ?

Love ya readers ;)