Chapter 2

Amara's pov...

Ooh, Jesus !! What's wrong with papa. He has practically ordered me to come late to the office. I have always been so punctual and because of him I will have to turn in late today.

Anyway today I will visit the orphanage and have fun with the kids before the office, and I can bring them some gifts and food.

I twirled around my room dancing to my bomb-ass playlist.

"Who's that sexy thang I see over there? that's me standing in the mirror" ;)

I sang along...and got ready!!

Let's go!! Conquer the day !! ;)

Hmm...I want Pancakes. Maybe I will have some at the cafeteria across from the orphanage and will even take some for Elle along with me.

I called my chauffeur Chris, he drives the bentley which I bought with my own hard work and wished me Good morning...

I was very excited and happy today. Something told me it was going to be a good day. 

Little did I know what was waiting for me at the company.

Maam we have reached, Chris commented.

Not ma'am Chris, and thanks alot. You wait here and I will go and order the pancakes. Would you like some I asked him? No kiddo, thank you. I smiled and made my way towards the cafeteria. 

Mmmmm...."A moment of pleasure". Aroma of chocolate and coffee filtered through the cafe as I inhaled deeply resulting my eyes roll back.

While walking I bumped into a man making his cappuccino fall to the floor. I looked up at him and froze, Fuck, he is delicious!!!

Holy muffins !! He was so hot. His eyes an ocean blue. Clad in expensive blue Armani, his lips thick and succulent which I wanted to...The fuck Amara snap out of it...

I was staring at him for too long I guess when he suddenly screamed to my face making me stumble back "What the actual fuck".

Shoot, I am extremely sorry, I will just buy you another one. I did not see you there. 

Suddenly, his expressions changed as I saw him smirk. What is he bipolar or what?!  "Are you asking me out on a date miss ___" as soon as he said this only one thought that came to my mind was what a jerk I scowled at him. "Cocky much, Hunh"... now it was my turn to smirk back at him.

"No, actually I felt sorry as I spilled your cappuccino that is why...But You know what you can just buy one for yourself with this attitude of yours. Also, you don't need my name, as we will never be seeing each other again"... I fliped my hair as I passed by him confidently. His jaw-dropped at that and sashayed past him.

But Jesus...Was he a jerk?! What did he think of himself? Ughh !! Why in the world was I attracted towards him again, Never again !!

I ordered my favorite pancakes and frappuccino. Then I asked him to pack ten Nutella pancakes and ten banana pancakes.

Maam your order will be ready in 20 till then you can wait there thank you. I smiled, nodded, and took the window seat.

I was waiting when I saw the man whom I bumped into sitting in his Lamborghini and leaving...hunh thank god I hope I never get to see his face again.. Rich arse.

I snapped out of it when my order came in and thanked the waiter.

Mmm....the pancakes are so fucking delicious, I enjoyed my breakfast looking out at the busy streets of Los Angeles, I wondered what papa wants to talk about, it kind of sounded urgent.

Ooh how much I love the kids :D They are just so adorable and innocent.

Heyyyyyyyy kids, I greeted all of them with a big smile. They all smiled and giggled as they gathered around me holding me tight... Awwww :) 

I waved at Elle and winked at her.

Chris why don't you serve them the pancakes and I will be inside till then, he nodded. I smiled at Elle my dear best friend she is also the one who manages this orphanage. 

We own this place together, these kids don't have their parents and we both love all of them like our own. We feel extremely sympathetic towards them, a few of them have alcoholic parents or a few have them are in prison and some of them are not even alive. These children are very important to us and we only wish the best for them.

"Amara...Amaraaa"....

Yeah!! Fuck, I got lost in my thoughts again. I was saying let's go, Ooh yeah :)

I looked back and smiled at the kids as they were laughing at something Chris has said and were very happy with the pancakes and the gifts.

I signed a check for donations and looked at the time.
"Umm Elle, I need to leave now, or else I will be late for office, thank you for managing the house soo nicely. You are the best. Love you bitch."

"Love you too bitch. Call me when you get free from work. Let's go to a club tonight."
Fuck if it's in her power she can literally party all her life all the freaking time. 

"Noo".

But why?

"No"...

But please. It feels like forever since we have been out.

Aaghh i rolled my eyes at her as I smiled at her with my eyes narrowed. She squealed suddenly making me stumble back reminding me of that hot chocolate from the cafeteria.

"Okay bye now"...

Byeee Love you again babygirl.

As Chris drove towards Davies Fashion House. I wondered what papa had to say.

Hey guys :)
I am back as promised with Chapter 2 and this was our one and only Amara Davies. We are in for lots of drama in the next chapter so I thought let's meet the beautiful and cheerful Amara first.

This is my very first book. I would love to communicate with my readers. Keep loving me like this. Thank you so much xD

Please support and vote if you like the book, guys.

See You Soon :)
Love ya Readers ;)