Chapter 17

Amara's pov...

It's D-day!! Though I never wanted to do this marriage in the first place, as for our family's sake we both have to get through this wedding.

It's weird how Ian has been on my mind since that kiss in the room. I cannot stop thinking about his lips on my neck or mouth. His hands-on my body making it burn in flames. My curves being traced by his rough hands. His fingers around my globes. His bites on my neck. His soft nibbles down my collarbone. I don't want to admit it but somehow his touch has affected me like never before. I am a virgin!! I have only been with one boy, my high school boyfriend, Tris. He broke me when he cheated on me with Poppy King but now it doesn't even affect me, I am a successful businesswoman for fucks sake.

I stared at my reflection in the whacking vanity mirror in my dressing room for the union today. People from overseas were visiting New York today for the beautiful ceremony, which was being spoken about ubiquitously.

I traced my lace-covered breasts slowly with the front of my palm as my hand reached the metallic belt which was now clasped to my waist by Shawn. Slowly my palms followed their way through to my abdomen as I fixed the lace to the small dress that settled down on my upper thigh. Shawn bent down as he fixed my net gown flowing behind me. My long leg was visible for everyone to admire the delicacy of the beautiful long dress. I looked into my soul as I nodded to myself, prepared for the show that I had to put on today in the ceremony. I had chosen an elegant, simple yet sexy gown for the day. I didn't wish to overdo my outfit cause if you haven't noticed, clearly I wasn't enticed with the whole idea of this marriage.

My hairdresser has put my hair in a loose bun leaving out strands to fall on my face curling my hair from the edges.

Lastly, for my face, my makeup artist has done a great job resulting in me staring at myself in the mirror in front of me. I looked rich and chique. My earrings highlighting my cheekbones.

Ian's pov

Ian's pov...

It's the wedding, D-day!! I won't say I was anxious cause I wasn't but I was very excited. Don't even ask me, why?

Finally, I will have Amara Davies all to myself, in my room. More than me my hulk was excited. I am going to devour her tonight. I am going to teach her to obey me and play by my rules. Because of her, I am not able to fuck anyone else. I need to have her once and for all so that I can move on, only once.

I stood down at the atelier waiting for Amara to walk down the aisle with her father and get wedded to me, becoming The MRS. Morningstar. I was dressed in my white wedding suit, hair gelled back and as always no expression evident on my features. No trace of expression was there because as the musical chords by the pianists and the classical beats played in the background the reality settled in and stabbed me in the chest a thousand times. I will not be the most famous bachelor anymore, I will be a married man. Husband of the Amara Davies.