Chapter 10

Ian's pov....

Ooh Fuckkk....She smelled so nice...soo fresh. She smelled like mint and raspberries. Her neck and her hips felt just fit for my hands.

I could go on and on with her. Her neck tasted so good. I could not stop exploring her. I so wished to taste her today. Her lucious lips, oh those lips how I wish I could kiss those beautiful lips...but she pushed me away.

I have a hard member that needs attention but I am very well aware that this woman won't do me the favour cause she is keeping that for her lover boy.

I am pissed at her she is mine. Her body her soul i own it now. No one touches her, but me. I will mark her if i need to. I was lost in the thoughts of her when i saw her descending down the stairs. She was wearing blue denim ripped jeans and a black off shoulder with boot heels and a blue scarf around her neck. I wanted to rip the scarf off her neck and kiss her neck again, but i knew better. I could not stop staring her as she came and stood in front of me.

Amara's pov....

I saw him waiting for me down there on the couch. He was looking at me with this intense look in his blue eyes, i couldn't stop but blush looking at him. Confidently, I strode towards him and stood in front of him as he stood up making me look small in this huge hall.

Mr. Morningstar, I shook my head as I looked up at him. What bought you here this evening and Please sit.

I sat down opposite to him,ensuring there was a table separating us.

Amara call me Ian and am here to give you these documents. This is the contract for the marriage which requires your signatures. And it's urgent.

All of a sudden he stood up and walked towards my side,maintaining the eye contact he stooped down to my level and kept the file containing the documents on the table.

My breathing went shallow as he leaned down and his face was again close to mine. I felt his hand near to my face and finally looked down what he was staring at, his hand had slowly removed the scarf I had on my neck and now his hand was on my neck as he grazed his fingers slowly on the mark he had left there. I hissed breathily.

I looked at his eyes as they darkened and he groaned and said with a hoarse voice which made me wetter down there.

Miss. Davies don't hide from me because all of your attempts are going to be a big fail, he breathed down my ear and took his hand back from my neck.

I hope you will come and hand me these documents within two days, after all we are getting married in next five days. He smirked down at me and left the house.

I couldn't move or think. What was happening with my life. My life was over. I was going to get married to an asshole, a jerk who only thinks of himself and this contract.

I decided to call my lawyer friend Carrie, Jessica and Elle to my house and give them all the details and to get through with this contract. I needed to spend some time with my girls.

Then we even have to go for the shopping for the wedding.

But I have decided to design my own wedding gown.

Thank you guys :)

I hope you like the chapter. I love how Ian and Amara get around eachother.

Please vote and comment :)

Love ya Readers ;)