Chapter 11

Amara's Pov...

Carrie, Jessica, and Elle arrived as soon as I texted on our group that I had to talk about Ian.

My living room was filled with laughter and giggles as we ordered pizza and caught up on each other's life.

Apparently Carrie had been handling this case about a husband and wife who wants to divorce but whenever they meet they start making out. We laughed as Carrie showed us how her clients were humping on her couch and how she had to throw it away.

And Jessica told us about her photo gallery and how her husband devoured and loved her. They were high school sweethearts.

And how Elle has been struggling with the orphanage and her jewelry designing business side by side. Also, she has been going out with this man who came to buy a necklace for his mother. So far it has been incredible.

I, on the other hand, didn't tell them about the incident that took place in my room with Ian. Girls appreciated how my fiancee looked and Carrie was literally ready to jump in bed with him. 

We discussed the contract and Carrie told me I could sign it. 

That night we watched "NAPPILY EVER AFTER" and "THE UGLY TRUTH" 

Mature content (18+)

Ian's pov...

I drove my car faster towards my place and reminisced tonight's events. Amara ah my sweet Amara. I can't believe it she has me hard just by her sweet intoxicating smell. She is something different. She is confident, strong and independent.

I have never appreciated a woman this much. I feel this lust towards her which I haven't experienced yet. She is some beauty. The softness of her skin, the burning sensation. The water tasted so much better on her. I could still feel her in my arms.

I absolutely needed a cold shower. I am not leaving her once I get her in my bed. I am sure once we have slept together these thoughts will not haunt me no more.

I called my employee Sara and asked her to meet me at the hotel Le Meridien.
I think we need a good fuck "buddy". Then I am sure we will calm down and not think about her anymore.

I turned my car towards the hotel and as soon as I reached I dragged sara to the my permanent room at the hotel.

She quickly took off all her clothes and undid my pants. I was already hard for Amara and I let her stroke me slowly. She increased the speed and stroked me harder but I realized it was not helping me. I could not find the power in myself to reach the release.

Suddenly I saw her... Amara what was she doing here...I saw her walking towards me as she kneeled down in front  of me and  licked the top of my cock for the very first time she took my head in her mouth in between those beautiful, luscious lips of hers. She started licking it up and down with her tongue and flicked my balls with it. I removed her hair from her face and grabbed them twisting them in my hand as she went faster. As she sucked  it I finally found my orgasm coming and i moaned her name.

I was still feeling it but Suddenly the mouth was not on my shaft anymore. I finally opened my eyes and looked down to see sara staring at me and realised where i was and what has just happened..oh god i am totally wasted i just dreamt that Amara was giving  me head. What the fuck is wrong with me...why oh why can't I get her out of my head...

Sara looked at me speechless and decided to leave. I was myself spellbound. I could not believe myself. That's it, it's decided I am having Amara as soon as I can so that I can have my daily meals back.

I will make you come Amara by hook or by crook..

Guys I know its a short and boring chapter but I promise next is gonna be filled with extra drama and it's gonna be _ O _... fill it yourself ;)

Now my loves please vote follow me and comment if you like...

Thanks.. love ;)