Chapter 19

Amara's pov...

But boy was I wrong!?

Fuck....Why is he locking the door!! His back seemed stiff as he locked the door and then turned towards me with an unreadable expression but the smirk 😏 was still evident on his beautifully textured face. God surely took his time with him. I finally came to my senses as I saw him striding towards me now with an evil glint in his eyes. Oh god, why was I feeling nervous all of a sudden? I shut my eyes tightly as I rewinded today over and over in my mind.

AMARA rolled out of his tongue so beautifully I thought. My name coming from him sounded soo good that I am literally wet down there.

Currently, I could feel his breath near my face and I quickly opened my eyes to come eye to eye with the ocean blues staring into mine 💙 I couldn't believe that I am a married woman now, that too to this man I thought with distaste....fuck did I say that aloud.

He looked at me with an intense gaze as he abruptly took my chin in his right hand and stroked it ever so lightly.

YES I HEARD YOU SAY THAT ALOUD MON CHÉRI!!

I looked up at him with anger as I took the matter into my own hands and pushed him away from me. Unfortunately, he did not even budge. Though his hands did purposefully fall beside me caging me as I started to lean back towards the headboard but of no use.

He suddenly leaned down and whispered in my ear, "You can't run away from me anymore my dearest" I looked puzzled for a second but was taken by surprise when he claimed my lips with force as he bit my lower lip arduously between his teeth and then sucked it between his rough lips. He kissed my lips with dominance but I decided against it and didn't kiss him back, hunh, what does this ass thinks of himself, I will show him who Amara Davies is!! I could feel it in the kiss that he was losing his patience as minutes passed by and I didn't respond back, he was growing real impatient!

He suddenly backed off and looked at me with rage as words finally flew out of his mouth "Why the fuck were you dry humping Adam who isn't by the way your husband and here you cannot even kiss your husband" as soon as he spoke these dreadful words my eyes widened and I slapped him across his face as his face turned red and his hand flew to his cheek.

You know what Mr. Morningstar you can go fuck yourself in the ass cause you aren't getting anything here. You are a fucking dick. And you don't deserve me, and how dare you kiss me.

UUH EXCUSE ME, he looked perplexed.

You heard me! I started to get up from the bed and leave the room.

WHERE DO YOU THINK YOU ARE GOING!? FIRST ADAM MY BEST FRIEND AND NOW ARE YOU GOING TO GO AND FUCK RAY OR WHATEVER THAT ASSHOLE IS KNOWN AS!!

My nose flared with rage as I took steps towards him and stood close but still maintained reasonable distance from him.

Why does it hurt...that I would let a stranger or maybe Ray fuck me than let you even put your filthy hands on me.

I saw how his expressions switched from rage to being riled up real quick. Fuck you lil' mouth couldn't you shut up for mere few minutes.

I decided it was my time to rush out of here, I strode towards the door and I was out before anything else could happen. I walked towards the room on my right as I directly went to the shower and stripped down my reception gown. I had my maid called and asked her to send all my clothes here. Stepping in the shower as the warm water ran over my body relaxing my muscles, I felt relieved and at rest, I massaged my scalp with my fingers as I planned to get changed and get out of this awful house and get drunk, forgetting all my worries.