Chapter 22

(MATURE CONTENT 18+)

Amara's pov...

He began dragging me by the arm as I tried to struggle out of his hold. What the fuck. I looked around as my employees gawped at us. They stayed clear of Ian as he successfully dragged me into my office and finally let go of my arm just so he could lock the door this time.

I held my arm where he had held it as I looked at him with pain and anger in my eyes.

WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU'RE MR. MORNINGSTAR. HOW DARE YOU BEHAVE THIS CERTAIN WAY WITH ME AND THAT AS WELL IN FRONT OF MY EMPLOYEES.

Before I could say anything else he took me by my arm again and dragged me inside. He pushed me down the couch, forcefully taking my wrists he started taking my blazer off me as I tried struggling out of his hold.

WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU WERE DOING AMARA !! HE SHOT AT ME ANGRILY.

Ian What the fuck do you think you're doing?! Leave me Now. This is enough!! I said looking into his eyes and I saw them darken.

He threw my blazer away while I finally managed to fly out of his hold standing up from the couch I started walking towards my desk but before I could even reach it he held my wrist twisted me around and pushed me chest first against the glass windows of the office. It was almost evening now and the sun was setting.

My left cheek was now pressed by the glass wall, my breasts were aching from the cold contact of the glass, my nipples had hardened by now and were quite prominent as they were visibly tight. Holding my arm behind my back and shifting closer to me he pressed his front against my back. The feeling of his fresh mint breath on my neck was arousing me, playing with my senses. His hold on my left wrist tightened as he ran his fingers down my right arm, I took a sharp intake of breath and sighed as my neck suddenly tilted to the left, and my eyes closed on their own. My head felt heavy as it ended up on his shoulder for support.

He dipped his head down my neck as his hand grabbed me by the neck and he started sucking it leaving me breathless.

3rd Person's pov...

Him sucking her neck maddens her arouses her, plays with her senses. He left her left wrist and turned her around so that they were facing each other now.

Pushing her into the glass wall he dipped his head down as he roughly took her lower lip into his mouth biting it ferociously while he handheld both her arms above her head and grabbed her throat.

O my sweet Amara, he whispered as he tasted her lips. I am gonna make you scream my name so loud baby, and you're going to beg me not to stop.

 I am gonna make you scream my name so loud baby, and you're going to beg me not to stop