Chapter 24

Mature content (18+)

Ian's pov...

We finished our dinner and started to clean the dishes. I am not that bad of a person that I will make her do the dishes alone. I noticed her stealing glances at me in between and I smiled knowingly at what she was thinking.

While she was handing me the glasses, I took that as a chance and held her hand purposefully, she froze. I looked down and her eyes were locked on our hands as she gulped loudly.

I couldn't wait any longer, I needed a taste of her. So without further delay, I took her from her wrist as I kept the glasses aside.

Pushing her against the fridge and leaning with her I captured her collarbone between my lips.

I smirked as Amara's protest stopped right there and she moaned under my touch.

I now pushed her on the kitchen counter, as my hands simultaneously worked on the knot of her robe.
Her hands roamed down my naked chest as I continued sucking her neck leaving wet kisses along the way.

Reaching behind her ear I kissed her sensitive spot, and she shivered under my touch.

The robe slid open smoothly making her firm breasts wide open for me to relish. My hands slid up and down at the side of her waist as I slowly pushed them upwards to her breasts, teasing her through the touch as she groaned in annoyance when I did not give attention to her tight erected nipples.

I smirked down at her as her eyes squirmed automatically when I took the right nip between the pad of my thumb and forefinger and pinched it hard. Massaging her breasts with both my palms I looked down at the beauty she is. Her eyes closed as she started to relax under my touch.

I crouched down on the marbled floor, pulling her to the edge of the counter with me, leaning against her pussy lips, and exhaling hard feeling the shivers reach her spine.

"FUCK YOU'RE SOO WET FOR ME BABYGIRL", I said as I heard her moan my name. She latched one of her hands on the table as the other massaged her own breasts.

"GOD, AMARA. I HAVE WANTED MY MOUTH ON YOUR TIGHT CUNT EVERY DAY SINCE I MET YOU."

Sliding my tongue, I licked up the sides of her inner thighs making my way to her pussy. I inhaled her sweet smell as I darted the velvet softness of my tongue up her slit. Still not touching the clitoris, teasing and making her whine.

My hands caressed her love handles as I worked my tongue up and down her slit licking her wet juices. Her vagina pulsated for more.

Bring one of my hands down to her lips I ran my middle finger down her slit before locating her hole and pushing it in and then twisting it upwards. She jerked under my touch as her lower back arched up.

Please, she cried out loud.

Please what wifey? I need words. Where do you want me to touch you?

She struggled to reply as I pushed my second finger in her hole, thrusting in a little rough this time.

My clitoris, she whispered.

Ma rose (My rose) open your eyes and look into mine first, I growled at her ignoring her demand. She didn't object as she obeyed my command opening her beautiful orbs and staring into mine, I groaned loudly as I replaced my tongue with the fingers in her hole and used the finger on her clitoris, flicking it and then rubbing it in circular motions... her breathing haggard as her breasts heaved up and down.

"Yes. Like that. Make me cum."

With my other hand, I pinched and flicked her free nipple.