Chapter 28

Amara's POV...

"Fuckkkk" I exclaimed as I entered my bedroom and pushed the door closed sliding against the frame of the door. That has to be the sexiest thing I have ever done and needless to say the sexiest I have ever felt.

Godd! Did I love the look on his face when I left him all hot and bothered and rejected his amorous advances. My goodness, I even pushed him with my foot and I have never felt so carnal. The desire to rip his shirt off and lick that sculpted body was undeniable, to discover every single inch of him, to mark every part of his body as mine and to learn every single thing about him is now overwhelming me. I think back to how he got jealous and angry when I teased him about the guy.

However, there are things which I cannot look over, like how he has treated me in the past. I mean sure I like him getting jealous over me but he cannot dictate me. He has no right to. Nobody does and until and unless he is realizing that I am not forgiving him or giving him a chance with me.

Ian's POV...

WOW!!! Stunned. Amazed. Sheer delight. That is what I was feeling right now. I have never seen someone sexier, someone bolder than her and I cannot believe that she is my wife. She is doing things to me I won't allow any another to do. The way she took control/care of my body I felt like giving my all to her. And when she acted like a vixen by pushing me away with her foot. Fuckkkk!! I think I am losing my control.

I cleaned my face with her robe and smelled her odor off of it. I think my wife and I need to have a chat. I have realized over this work trip that I have been wrong trying to dictate her. She is not some easy woman, she is successful and independent. If need be she can walk out of this arrangement by finding out a loophole. And I don't think I want that. I don't think I want her out of my life anymore. Infact, I want to make her mine. I know that I care for her. And I also fucking know I am jealous of any other man, no fuck! Any other human looking at what's mine.

I walk up to my room, shower and change into something casual.

I inhale and walk upto her room "Let's do this"! "I got this" I give myself a little pep talk

I inhale and walk upto her room "Let's do this"! "I got this" I give myself a little pep talk. I knock at her door patiently waiting for her to open it.

She slowly opens the door and I see her scanning me. I smirk and decide to tease her a little "Done checking me out bubblegum" She looks directly into my eyes and winks at me leaving me breathless once again.

I move aside for her to be able to step out and follow her like a lost puppy to her work studio in the house.