Chapter 16

Amara's pov...

Holy fuck! My breathing was still haywire. I cannot believe he did that to me in the restaurant. You mess with the wrong girl Ian. I am gonna show you not to ever mess with me.

As I was leaving I saw he had forgotten his house keys. As much as I wanted to leave them be, I wasn't going to be a bitch I picked them up and decided to head straight home.

------×------×------×------×------

{SURPRISE}

My friends screamed when I reached home. I saw all of my friends scattered around and my backyard was decorated for the bachelorette. I gave my friends a wide-eyed look as I groaned. Oh, c'mon I specifically mentioned no parties.

My girlfriends looked at me and smirked as they all came towards me. They gripped both my wrists as they dragged me to my bedroom. Aarrghhhh I groaned as they dragged me forcefully.

C'mon hurry up girl dress up...take this, here's your dress said, Elle. I looked at all of them disinterested. Girls I told you it isn't required. Why don't you ever listen to me?

I placed my handbag and Ian's keys in my dresser and freshened up for the party downstairs.

I got dressed in violet. Two single straps held it up. It was backless and just covered my ass and having a sweetheart lining on her neck. It reached my upper thigh. I curled my hair as I left a few strands of hair falling down my oval face.
My friends quickly applied makeup on my face. I applied the violet mocha lipstick and wore my strapped Prada for the final touches.

 I applied the violet mocha lipstick and wore my strapped Prada for the final touches

Good to go, I winked at my friends. Let's party we all screamed like teen girls who got attention from their crush for the very first time.

We made our way down the stairs and smiled at everyone when we reached the backyard. I saw Ray looking and smiled big at him.

Champagne, he offered. I nodded as he passed me a glass. Thank you Ray I smiled at him.

Amara cm' on here my friends dragged me to the dance floor. We all danced to a few songs and finally sat down tired sipping on our drinks.