Chapter 5

Ian's pov...

(MATURE CONTENT AHEAD)

Aaaaahh... I pushed her down on my dick as she licked the tip and sucked half of my dick in her mouth. I kept thrusting it in her mouth as she started playing with my dick and licked and sucked it hard with her tongue and was using her fingers to play with the other genitals, as I filled her mouth with my cum.

I took both her nipples in my hand and pinched her tight nipples as I squeezed her boobs and she touched herself and moved her fingers in herself.

Let me fucking take those off for you, you slut. As I took her underwear off for her, She started fucking me as she sat on top of me in my office. Aaah ! Mmm..aahh aaahh she moaned as she scrunched her face weirdly. I tightened my grip on her hair as I sucked on her nipple. I just wanted to fuck and feel something. Let me tell you something I haven't ever touched or fingered anyone till date cause these sluts are gross.

Come with me Ian, she screamed as she orgasmed around my dick. I took my dick out of her slutty fucked vagina and came on her small boobs.

Rita you can leave now.

She winked at me as she licked my cum off her boobs and got up and wore her clothes and got the fuck out of my office.

Mature part ends here. Continue you innocent devils *wink,wink*

It was 5 p.m. now.

Today Amara and I are getting engaged.
Yes, announcing the engagement to each and everyone in the society.

I have to go and pick her up.
Can't that temptress come on her own, afterall her driver can bring her there..*eyeroll* but mama got no chill. She wants me to fucking go and get Kate there with me.

I was ready for the evening in my Tom Ford dark blue three-piece tuxedo as my driver got the Bugatti and held the door open for me

As we drove towards her house I was lost in thoughts like how she must be looking, what she must be wearing, will it be too revealing for everyone to look at her in a way that I won't like.

I was lost in my thoughts when my driver said,

Sir we have reached here. He got off the car and held the door open for me.
As I got off the car without thanking him and made my way towards her mansion my heartbeat became faster. I don't know why this is happening.

As I rang the bell and she opened the gate for me I was stunned by her looks, she stood there in all her glory looking beautiful as ever.

Fuckkkkk I hissed as I felt myself reacting to her looks in a different manner, I have never felt like this before..... you look beautiful I whispered and saw that she was blushing. She looked breathtakingly gorgeous in that gown, her one shoulder was on show for people to appreciate her perfect collarbone. One leg of hers was perfectly visible long and smooth, I wanted to touch it and feel the smoothness. I wanted to run my hand over her leg and do things to her, which no one has ever done to her. Well, I hope soo that no one has touched her before, the thought of someone else touching her was getting me these bizarre feelings. Her hair was perfectly tied up in a loose bun, strands loosely falling on her face through which I wanted to weave my hands. Her back was perfectly visible for my eyes to drink her beautiful body.

Thank you she replied monotonously.
You don't look bad yourself she said and I nodded with a smirk.

Let's leave for the venue now or else we will get late and I don't want to get the wrong idea in anyone's mind she said as she scowled again.

I just smirked as I understood what she meant by that with my reputation and everything, but still nodded.

I asked for her hand but she refused. I rolled my eyes at her as we decided to leave for the evening ahead of us.

As we drove towards the venue the drive was surprisingly comforting and silent.

Sorry guys today's chapter is short and I am late. Next one will be coming shortly.

Please VOTE and comment if you like :)

Love ya readers ;)